People to be Remembered













I am flipping  my past years pages from my memory journal. Two years back, before my Mother's death, I used to go back home religously to see my Mom, who used to live with my brother. My brother's driver Faiz always stays in my mind. Faiz was an employee, my brother used to pay him monthly fixed amount for his duties,but he was not  like a worker to my brother,  Faiz was like younger brother to him.

Faiz always called me Apa as my brother used to call me that, he was ready to do anything for anyone. He, easily could have got any other job, but he was so loyal to us may be because of our treatment or may be, we were part of family for him too.

Faiz was like Jeeves of P. G. Wodehouse. Our family is scattered all around the world because of our  jobs and also due to migration after marriage, but everybody knows him very well. Visiting back home, the first person standing with my brother to greet us was always Faiz. Some people are like a lamp post showering light on you, no matter who they are, they always be remembered.

Our minds have an special place for such people, even this information technology era and busy busy life can not erase their memories from our minds. They remain in our good books for ever.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk