God Gift of Contentment








Half a century back in my school days I used to read one short story every year

just because the name of the story was " The Last Night of New year "

I used to read that story religiously every year on 31st December with my

 friend, she used to live in my area couple of streets away.We used to celebrate

Every New Year  by reading that story together.

We could not think of any luxuries in our lives. New Year Celebrations were

beyond our imaginations. Being a family of six children with only my Dad as

sole bread earner, we could not afford to be demanding. We learned the unique

technique to find happiness. I am still grateful for that. I think that was a gift

from God for us. It was only God, who taught us how to be happy within our

means with no regrets. I transferred that technique to my Son and my Four

Daughters. I trust God always have special corner for needy people. He loves

everyone without cast and creed and showers Happiness equally to all the people

of the world.

We used to celebrate Every New Year like that. Not even saying "Happy New

Year" to each other, still Happiness was contagious.

I look back now at my past New Year Celebrations  and compare with the

 celebrations of today.

My son makes us awake till mid night his sons taking out all the snacks to eat at

that time, TV is on showing  all the Fireworks and New Year Programs

Time flies but real Happiness is always inside your hearts never flies away. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk