Don't wait for Fridays







Happiness is the one, we only tumble upon them by chance, in a lucky hour, somewhere, and hold fast, as fortune.

We spend  most of  the hours of most of our days constructing tomorrows, that we hope will make us happy.

People wait all week for Friday, all year for summer, all life for Happiness.

Try to indulge in the present moments and make best use of that.

Writing a book is it's own rewards, but reading a book is a commitment of time and money that ought to pay clear dividends.

Don't take your life too seriously and have at least ten minutes to live.

You can't stop the calendar or turn back the clock, but you can still dream.

Set positive goals, and use your unique abilities.

A person is no greater than his or her dreams, ideals, hopes and plans.


Comments

  1. True, that is what I have learnt from you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true, I find myself waiting all year for the summer or for Friday rather than finding positives in the present. I'll implement this advice in my life from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true, I find myself waiting all year for the summer or for Friday rather than finding positives in the present. I'll implement this advice in my life from now on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk