A Golden Pause






There are times when it's important to take yourself places with your mind.

And there are other times when you are better off telling yourself, "I won't go there".

Watch your thoughts.

Take a vacation every day.

Listen to music, take a walk.

Give yourself a break.

Sitting down with a cup of tea, cooking, doing anything that relaxes you.

It is like taking a mini -- vacation.

It helps you de -- stress.

Sometimes people get stressed out by the silliest things.

Get stressed by the way people park their cars on street.

The way grocery store stock food items.

The way advertisements try to get our attention.

Get irritated when voice mail box fills up.

The list goes on and on.

Watch your thoughts and take a break.

Comments

  1. I definitely need this one for myself .
    Thanks for reminding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, "the greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk