They Know Party is Over

 

It is 8.45, in the morning. First week of October already gone. Time flies so quickly. Weather started changing. Next season is just around the corner. Colors started changing. Red, Purple and Yellow Flowers of my Dahlias, are still smiling but I can feel, they know, what will be the next. Their smile is not the same. They know, party time is over. It is just a matter of time. 

Next weather episode will be coming soon. The Season of " Fall ". Time for us, to behold the Beautiful colors. Master pieces of Arts and Crafts. Gold, Bronze and Copper, all will be at our door steps. We will start feeling rich, fortunate, to have all that. 

Everyone is unique, has his own personality, his style. Same are Seasons. Every season has it's own beauty. Provides us various shades of Nature. Provides time to ponder, to look through the beauty inside, to behold the deep down of the Creations. Creations of the Great Creator. 

Busy days for me. Last week before my departure to England. Busy with calls. My sister in law, sister of my late husband, called me from back home. My elder brother's wife calls me every day, to check my back problem. I am fine, still she calls. It is nice of her. My daughters call every day. I feel lucky. It is great that you have loved ones around, who care.

My daughter in law is in Houston. I make sure to take extra care of my grand kids. Making new dishes for dinner time. Pack lunch for my grandson's school. These things give me happiness and power to move on, to tackle my  activities.

I believe, physical pressure doesn't matter, imparts not much impact on your body. If you are getting happiness out of that, it will boost up your energy level, elevates your Mood. Takes you to the positive track. 

Your negative thoughts will find no place to enter, as you are not in a mood to think about Negatives. Your attitude is changed. Physical pressure will be temporary. You can easily handle that. 

It is the Emotional pressure, which strikes directly to your Mind, causes more damage. Not good for mind and also to your body. Mind is the key. It is the Powerhouse, dictates our body, to do things, sets the direction for our body.

Don't have to worry much about being tired. Have patience. Take precautions, listen to your body and go ahead with your plans.  

My Travel date is getting closer. I will be busy with things to pack, sort  medicines to take. While in travel, we have to take extra, we might need that, just in case. Sometimes I will not be able to post my Blogs. Please excuse me for that. Hope you people will understand. Thanks.

Please follow the Directives. Have vaccination. Use Mask whenever required. Keep social distancing. Have patience. "This Too Shall Pass". There is always light at the end of tunnel. Trust me. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk