They All Want A Piece Of Me

 


Beautiful morning, it is 9.45,18 C. Sun is in full bloom. Red, Yellow, Orange and Purple Dahlia flowers are smiling in my flower bed. Black Squirrel is enjoying his morning snacks on the lush green grass of my back garden. Couple of birds are around the bird feeder, my son filled last evening. I am done with my breakfast, enjoying my morning cup of tea in my garden.

My daughters calling me from England. My youngest one is in Reading, the other one is in Kent. They usually make a conference call. It saves time and you don't have to repeat the same thing again and again. Nothing special to talk. Just a chit chat. 

We have to be careful while making conference calls. This only works when people are at the same page and on the same wave length. It can go wrong otherwise. Everyone is different, takes things in his/her own perspective. It can create confusion and may cause damage to your existing relationships. If not sure about the consequences, it is better to call separately. 

I am getting ready to go to Rexhall Pharmacy to pick my medicine, will go to Metro too, to get some bakery stuff. Small pizza for kids, croissant for my son and Blueberry muffin for myself. We have to give treats to our own selves, to make our body to go ahead, to cooperate with our plans.  

Last week was not good for me. My back was giving me problem for long, I usually don't take any medicine. It was around midnight, I took some medicine before going to bed. It worked otherwise. I mean, I got reaction, my son called the Ambulance. It was second time in my life.

First time, 25 years back when I got my hip fractured. I slipped at home, not on ice, the day, my son was married. I missed the Reception, which I was busy for months, to organize. Things happen, and this was the second time in my life, two weeks back. Anyway, Paramedics wanted to take me to hospital. I managed myself and convinced them to stay home. 

Took precautions, doing my things slowly for couple of days. No medication, just taking things easy. Busy with my Kitchen as my daughter in law is away for couple of weeks. She is in Houston visiting her parents. She didn't want to go with the existing situation, I persuaded her not to cancel her trip. 

By the Grace of God I am doing good. It was just a reaction. Making new dishes to put on the dinner table for my grand kids and for my son. I feel great, to see, they enjoy what I make. Moments of happiness are the treasure of life. Try to gather such moments whenever have a chance. It will brighten your life.

I got my medicines, Vitamin D and Calcium from Pharmacy, now at Metro, in the bakery section, to get things for kids. It is 12.45, I am home. My grand kids are smiling to see the things of their choice. I am happy to see them smiling. What goes around comes back to you. Spread happiness and try to put smile on the faces around. Life will be good. Trust me.

I am busy with packing my things for my trip to England. My flight is couple of days after. I have to go for Covid Test, for my flight. My grand daughter's wedding is next week. I will be shunting between London and Grimsby. It will be busy. I am not staying long in England as my daughters are working so no point. I will be back after three weeks.  

My youngest daughter and the other one already booked rooms for couple of days in a Hotel in Grimsby to enjoy the wedding. They want me to stay there. I have my room ready at my middle daughter's place. All of them want to have a piece of me. Lucky me, they are not sick of their old Mom. My eldest daughter, who lives in Edmonton, just got her new house, not enough fund for the trip. She will be missed.

I am not taking my computer with me so won't be able to post my Blogs. I am sorry for that. Hope you people will understand. It is tough to travel nowadays with Covid Tests before and after and putting Masks on, for eight hours flight and also inside the Airport premises. Need prayers. 


Dear Readers please follow the Directives. Get vaccinated, keep distancing and use Masks whenever required. Hope things are fine with all of you my friends. 

Dear "N", please read my old Blogs. I will miss you. It is just matter of couple of weeks. I will talk to you soon. 

Dear Students, I can understand this is not easy time, not many places to get out. You must be feeling stuck at home. Please have patience. This Too Shall Pass. Patience is virtue, wins in all circumstances. It is just a matter of time. Things will be fine soon. Please don't lose your patience and listen to my friends Dean and George. Thanks.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please listen to your Supervisor and focus on your work. Don't bring groceries for the Wicked worker. Listen to my friend the Happy Worker. Don't make any personal comment. It is rude. Thanks.


Kris I don't trust Father. He is always there to make Hannah and Niklas lives miserable. If things not changed, it is better Hannah can go to her parents place. Enough is enough. I am worried for them.


Dear Retirees please make sure the Blog reading sessions are out of all political and Religious discussions. Let the Indian people and the Retired Priest, not to overpower the Reading group. Temple people also are not supposed to recite any Religious slogans loud. Everyone please keep in mind not to lose patience and not to disturb the peace and harmony of the atmosphere around. Thanks.


My friends in Ireland, hope things are now fine at your place. Keep me in your prayers please. Thanks.


I thanks all of you my Dear Friends, for reading my Blogs, giving me power to write. I will miss you people. It is just a matter of couple of weeks. Hope you will understand. Enjoy your time and pray for me. Thanks. 

I was busy all day, was in and out to get things, making dinner, packing things. It is 9 pm, now posting my Blog. Good Night. 

Not going to bed until midnight, will watch my shows on computer, play scrabble and Card games. This is my time to enjoy. You people have a Great time too. Talk to you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk