Keeping My Fingers Crossed

 


It is 9.30 morning. My deck is wet. I think it was raining. Beautiful view in my    back garden. Dahlia, Roses, everyone looking great after having morning shower. Red, Purple and Yellow flowers are smiling, enjoying, shaking their bodies, in thrill and excitement, also giving me a nod to come, to join, to enjoy together. Sun smiling too, shining up and above in full bloom. 

I skip, taking some time out. My body is not ready to go to the garden to have a chit chat with them. Needs some time to rewind. Sometimes we have to listen to our body. Don't have to push hard. My back not in good shape. My travel date getting closer. My seat is confirmed. Travel is booked. My son is worried about me. I keep my finger crossed, leaving everything to God. He is the Best Planner. Knows what is the best for me. 

Yesterday, I sorted things, what to pack. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment, to get some prescription medicines for my travel. I take with me for, just in case. Never had to use it, but you never know. Things change with age. Our body not the same. We have to be ready for anything, to cope.

It is 11.30, my daughters from England calling me. They are excited, making plans to enjoy time together with me. We have to value each moment. Never know, what will be the next. Past is done. We can not turn the page. Future we don't know. Present moment is everything we have. Things change so quickly. Time flies. 

My daughter in law is in Houston, she will be back the day I will fly to England. I made Shrimp Noodles for kids, last night for dinner. My grandson the middle one, was there to help me out. Day before I baked chicken with potatoes. It is such an experience to make things for them and to see their smiley faces. I am enjoying my moments. Feel lucky to see them around. Able to do things, to spread happiness. Thank You God for keeping me mobile. Love You.


Dear Readers Hope everyone is having good time.
I am fine. Don't worry about me. Just relax and enjoy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk