Pearls Sparkling Under The Sun

 

Beautiful cold sunny morning of the first day of October. September is gone, now history. After couple of months, will be new year. Days are passing so is our life. Every day is a brand new day, starts with a brand new morning, to start with. To cash another brand new credit of twenty four hours. To get ready to do something new. To try new experiences. 

My daughter in law just left to airport for Houston, to her parents. Busy morning for me, to help out for her last minute things, to pack lunch for my youngest grandson, for his school. Everything now done. I am done with my breakfast too. Enjoying morning tea in my back garden. 

I feel lucky and grateful to God Almighty for keeping me mobile, to do things on my own, and able to help out my loved ones too. It is great to put smile on the faces around and also to share their pressure moments. It matters a lot for people, helps to shoot down their stress level and to calm them down. Everyone needs that sometimes. We get happiness and inner peace out of doing that. 

For now I am enjoying Beauty of Nature. Yellow, Red and Purple flowers of Dahlia, smiling. Pearls scattered sparkling under the sun, on the lush green grass. There is so much around to behold, to cherish your moments. We just have to pause, to look through into it. It is all around us, to make our day. Keep your eyes open, you wont miss it.

It is 11.30, I am in my room, my computer is switched on, beside me. My windows blinds are drawn up, Sun rays coming through windows glass panels, to make my room brighter. It is 14 C, cold but sun is here, to make sure, to put smile on the faces of All the Creatures of God, Big and Small. Not let to ruin anyone's day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk