Display of Art and Sculptures


Image result for snowfall pictures













It is Tuesday sunny bright beautiful morning with 7 C. I don't go to my 
work on Tuesdays. No Darts, no Bowling today in my library. This is the 
day for my calls and to go for my walk.

In the morning after breakfast I use to spend time with my computer to 
go through the Facebook messages to connect with my family and friends.
Not many messages there. Two of my daughters are on Facebook, while the 
other two make calls.

At our age, not many friends left, if we have couple of, we are lucky.
I have two friends from my childhood period. One who lives in Sydney, 
writes to me every day. The other one lives in London, England, is having 
problem with her eyes and also suffering from acute Arthritis, so computer
is off limit for her.

Same problems with two of my sisters. One living in Ilford, England, is 
going through having injections in her eyes. May God help her out. Amen. 
My youngest sister in Chicago, is in a bad shape. 

Her big house is now for sale, she moved to Retirement Home. She was in 
great depression. I am glad, she is now handling things well. I talk to her 
often. We have to accept whatever is there. Things change, time flies. 
This is the reality of cycle of life.

It is 10.30, time to get ready to go for my walk. It is cold and windy with 
gusts 40 Km. I know that so I am all dressed up in layers. My maroon 
sweater is underneath my black jacket. I am also having my gloves on. 
I will be fine, nothing to worry about.

It is 11.40, I am walking by the Whites Road. Too much traffic on the Road. 
All the Fall colors are around, to behold, to enjoy. Trees showering all color 
of leaves. Beautiful gold, orange, red, coffee and bronze color leaves
are scattered on the walkway.

Looks to me like precious pieces of Art and Sculptures. I have to walk 
carefully not to crush any. It is 11.55, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my 
coffee, carrot walnut muffin and busy with writing my Blog.

Coffee House is full of students from the nearby Dunbarton High School. 
Happy young faces making the atmosphere full of life. It is 1.15, I am done 
with my coffee and with writing my Blog. Time to go home now.

My eldest grandson is here from London, Ontario. He has one week off 
from his Uni. I am planning to make Carrot desert for him. He loves that. 
It is one of his favorites.

We have to keep on trying to do things to spread happiness around, to 
strengthen our relationship. Everything is a two way process. What goes 
around comes back to you. You will get happiness too in turn. Trust me. 
Just try that. You will never go wrong.

Dear Retirees, I am not happy with the Retired Priest. He is always after 
my Temple Friends. I don't like that. What we choose to wear is everyone's 
personal matter. No one has right to interfere. I apologize Temple Friends 
on behalf of the Priest. Please keep Blog Reading Sessions out of all this.

Kris Dear, Father is very demanding, self centered, wants parties, always 
making my Friends Hannah and Niklas lives miserable. I am not happy. 
You have to take care of them too, not only of Father.

My Smile with Smile Committee Friends, I feel great, for your work and 
dedication. Ruth my Friend, I am happy that you people trying to help out 
my student friends. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday lots of customers are in my shop today. There was a big protest since Thursday in front of my shop as customers are saying that I didnt post the Smile recipe. I told them that you didnt post it this week but they didnt believe me. The councillor has been here every day and she is also very upset as this is a law and order issue in our town. She is also saying that I need to be more open and respectful to you. The priest is here and trying to calm everyone down. Some customers from out of town threw tomoatoes at me when I was leaving to empty rubbish bin. My wife got them Morning Smile, these are the omelettes that we make based on your recipe but the customers said that they want the recipe. I gave them an older recipe but customers told me that they have all your recipes. They want new ones. They plan to keep protesting until this Thursday but if there is no posting then they will escalate the protest. If you can please post the recipe this Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. And I read blog in Ukraine

      Delete
  5. I was thinking to request you to write advice for my mother in law this week. Unfortunately my mother in law is also like Kris's father. There is no point to write for her. She is not very smart and it is all about "me me" for her.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I ok. She say then why you wear so many clothes. I say I dress in layers like my Madam. She say but she only dress in layer when she go out for walk but not indoors. I say yes I was thinking that but Job Worker 2 explain to me that may be Madam wear that inside too so it better to be safe. I was not planning to do but she then remind me that it better do thing her way all time because she very nolege. Happy Worker say Wikced Worker keep trick you why you keep talk to her all time. I say because I suppose work with her because she in my team and all people in team suppose talk. Happy Worker get head hurt and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yet another new blog today!!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blogs Kyle. With Smile there will always be a fresh blog every time

      Newbie

      Delete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today because we are still cramped up from the walk a few days ago. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. We did however had our joint reading of the blog

    The retirees were pleased to see your blog today. We missed your blog on Thursday and were concerned about your well being. We know that your son is around and thats a cause of concern. We know that you prefer that we dont say anything so the retirees simply bit out tounge. The hospital administrator, the ex patients, the physicians, the retired chef, the temple people, the retired priest, the retired judge, the retired police chief as well as many other distinguished individuals. We were all disappointed to not seeing the blog but were also quite concerned about you. The temple people chanted Emma Yu - Ho or something like that 5 times. The retired priest said that as a good Christian, you deserved a proper prayer and not hoo hoo haa haa type of voodoo magic. He led a Christian prayer for your health.

    When we read your today’s blog the temple people were very pleased. They came in today wearing brightly coloured clothes. The temple priest wanted to say a few words. He explained that as it is their Christmas, they are wearing nice clothes. He also gave us a little rice pudding to everyone. The restaurant manager didnt like it but didnt say anything as he said they are your guests.

    The joint family living committee again requested some guidance from you.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. It was somewhat cold but we still had our reading outdoors as this many people cannot fit in the SRC. Prof George was very pleased with the blog. He and the Dean were visibly upset on Thursday when your blog was not published. The Smile Army, the Great friends, the school kids, many professors, students as well as others were visibly upset. We were concerned about your health. The Dean however calmed everyone down by saying that perhaps you are recuperating after a long arduous election campaign. The Smile Army were still upset so the Dean asked us to read one of your older recipes. Prof George was very pleased with your blog after it was published today. He is a literature professor and said that he is always in the lookout for good literature and this one is one of the best. Mrs Lucy was here today. She has started to recover. Of course she brought flat bread for everyone. It was a fun atmosphere

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris wory father and kris wory you. Hannah say Hannah worry father because father down. Father no eet. He only eet niklas brakfast like oatmeel poridge with fresh kut froot and fresh kafee. Hannah say father no talk, no ring bell, just slip. Hannah say Hannah worry you because you no rite recipe. Hannah say you very act and need slow down. Hannah say you kris care you. Niklas say grandpapa very low and Niklas wory. Niklas say Niklas say grandpapa sory because Niklas think it Niklas fault. Me say father why you no talk but he no talk. He only stay and watch tele and no talk any. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are continuing to regale enthralling tales of your trek to the caffeine brewery to your readers on a regular basis. We are astounded that you consistently share anecdotes like these to enhance a much more serious and profound message. It is akin to giving your readers a bitter pill wrapped in sugary tasting outer layer. In your case, the pill or message of course is for the soul whereas the flowery tone of your folksy penmanship is to satisfy the artistic wants of your readers.

    We recently were a keynote speaker at an international art exhibit that we were hosting at our domicile. We used that opportunity to adorn the ceremony with some of your sagacious and folksy words. We know you have shunned the idea of copyrighting your intellectual treasure, yet we wanted to take a few minutes of your time to thank you for allowing us to dip into the goldmine of ideas and art and take whatever we admire.

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is this art? Is this literature? Or both and may be more ! Move away Herriot. Move away Dickens. Move away Wordsworth. You and everyone else give way to the new literature queen. She is not just a great author but a person of the people. People’s Author. Dont believe me? Then have a look :

    “All the Fall colors are around, to behold, to enjoy. Trees showering all color
    of leaves. Beautiful gold, orange, red, coffee and bronze color leaves
    are scattered on the walkway.

    Looks to me like precious pieces of Art and Sculptures. I have to walk
    carefully not to crush any. “

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some of our senior leadership team was meeting yesterday to review plans to launch our enterprise in the asian marketplace. It was during the meeting that we got the news that your blog has been released. It was a very pleasant and joyous moment for all. Though it was an absolutely critical meeting, we still paused to read the blog. . We were pleased because we were concerned about your health since you didnt write the recipe blog. Your recipes are very popular with all our employees, including the leadership team, including the VPs,, COO, CEO etc

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk