Nothing is end of the world


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures











Happy Easter to
All  My Dear Readers



It is Friday cloudy morning, light rain since last night. It will continue till
tomorrow. Flood warning is in the forecast. Let us see what happens to
our basement. I am not working today. It is a closed holiday here.

In the morning after having breakfast I spend some time in TV lounge,
to watch TV and also to enjoy the scenic view of my back garden, through 
the big glass panels in front. 

It is light rain so the pear tree on the left, which looks like a skeleton, is all
decorated with pearls, I mean the rain drops all around. Snow melted away, grass started to turn into green. I can't see Birds and Black Squirrel. 
I think they are partying indoor.

It is 11.30, my Son is going to Gym, I am getting ready to get out. He will
drop me at some Coffee House nearby and will pick me up after about an 
hour. We have to avail all opportunities in our lives. These are like doors, 
God tries to open for we Humans, to enjoy our time and to get happiness.

It is 12.15, I am at McDonald having small coffee with half hot water and 
some sort of chocolate filled small patty. I don't like too much chocolate
and can not finish the whole muffin or Bagel this is small so is the only choice for me. I am enjoying.

I am also enjoying my time alone slot, which matters a lot to me. We have
to be with our own self for a while, to communicate, to listen to our 
inner self. It is very important to get connected to your own self, to have
peace and self satisfaction.

We can not spread happiness around until we get happiness for our own 
self. What goes around, comes around. Try to live in day tight compartment 
to keep yourself away from negative thoughts. 

Take care of your Mind. Mind is like a power house, controls your body.
Positive Mind will direct our Body to go into positive direction and to act
positive.

I am done with my coffee and with my Blog, still time, my Son will come 
after 20 minutes to pick me up. I have my Cross words and Sudoku 
books with me to get busy, to pass my time.

We have to keep ourselves ready for making adjustments. Try to be 
flexible and adjust your things accordingly, to not to shoot up your blood 
pressure and to calm yourself down. Nothing is end of the world. We have 
to give value to our life. It is a great gift from God to we Humans.

Dear Readers in Ireland, you can start Blog reading sessions in 
City Hall but please make sure that Readings not to be discontinued 
at Smile Corner. You can adjust the timings. 

Dear Councillor, please don't bring outside treats. It is not good for sale of 
the store. Please, we don't have to do name callings too. Thanks my Dear.
I hope you understand.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, please don't talk and read my Blogs 
during office hours. I wont be happy by that.

Dear Retirees, I request everyone of you specially my friend Priest and 
my Temple friends, please don't talk about Religion. Don't make comments
about how people are dressed. Respect everyone's feelings and sentiments
please. Thanks.

Dear Smile Army Friends, please listen to your teachers and focus on your 
studies. Your career is very important so let others help out with Smile 
Garden. Please have patience and try to understand. Thanks.

Dear Kris, I am not happy with Father having parties and making 
everyone's life miserable. I don't like his selfish attitude. He just thinks 
about his own self. family doesn't mean anything to him.   

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Its Easter weekend and markets are closed but the customers came to my house and asked me to open my shop. Its a small town and everyone knows where I live. I opened the shop. Out of town customers also came. Everyone wished you Happy Easter. The Councillor came and also brought Potato Beef Patty with him. He gave it to everyone for free. The priest was not here as he is preparing for the Easter mass. I dont want to complain on Easter weekend but I was not able to do any business because the councillor is giving things away. Many people think that you are supporting him because you are agreeing to his ideas eg reading the blog in city hall, and he is putting your name on his campaign slogans and though you know it, you are not stopping him. The councillor's banners and signs say "Win with Smile " . He is very unpopular here and does not keep his promises. Some customers are saying that he will go back on his promises and thats what I am afraid of also. I think he will trick you too and will not have the readings at City Hall and if the Smile Corner goes bankrupt there will not be any readings here in Ireland. Can you please help

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked my Daughter in Law to not worry about reading today's blog because you talked taking care of mind but she does not have one. Thats why she does not say hello to me and dont give me breakfast and does not give me coffee. I can say on and on but I dont want to say anything because you prefer that I dont

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please give some advice to my mother in law too. She does not understand the concept of joint family living

      Happy Reader

      Delete
  5. I read blog in France. I so emotion read blog because big fire acident here at Notre Dame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Son no good. Me English no good, he leave you alone in Coffee House. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to. Same problem. Big rain

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Good blog. Italian same rain problem

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Happy Worker and say her how you? She say I busy. I say you busy pray? She say what you mean? I say I mean you busy because you are praying for Madam? She say no why we need pray for her? I say because there lot flood in Canada and her only son no care her and leave her alone in coffee shop. Happy Worker say dont worry she is safe. I say I think you wrong. Remember she say she not able see squirrels and birds. It means that they are in flood. Happy Worker smile and say you misunderstand, she was writing like an author. They write in a fun way to make it interesting. She no mean that she is not safe. I say but how you know about this. I no tell you blog. She say she need go and make important phone. I do 2 proud jobs and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were very surprised that you are choosing to venture outdoors in this rainy weather. We dont go outside at all, when it is raining. It is to ensure that we protect ourselves. The retired climatologist led the reading of the blog and pointed out that you have described the weather event in a very folksy style which makes a boring event very interesting and fun to read.

    The temple people were here today. They brought with them some desserts, eg rice pudding and sweet noodle. They said that they want all to have it. The restaurant manager politely informed them that no outside food is allowed inside but they ignored him and said that they are offering it as a gesture of goodwill because it is an important and happy day for them. They also started chanting in their own language. We could not make out exactly what they saying but again it looked like they are saying Ellie. Ellie. The restaurant manager looked a little upset. He said that his business is getting impacted and sales are down. The retired priest said that all these people should be banned. He wanted to talk more about this but we asked him to stop because you dont prefer religious discussions

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. After the reading the Smile Army immediately told Prof George that they will not be taking care of the Smile Garden any more and its up to the Professors to take care of it. Prof George asked them if they can take care for 1 day more as it will need some time to organize but the idiots take your words literally and said no. You have told them to stop and they will not do it. The Dean however jumped in and said to them, that they are making the wise decision and they should study. The Dean then said to Prof George, that it will be an honour for him to take care of the Garden as it is associated with Smile. Many other professors immediately volunteered after that. Mrs. Lucy said that she will also do it and will help out after playing dart. She never misses darts because she says thats the minimum she can do to express her protest and disgust for the treatment that you are getting from your son. She brought carrot dessert for everyone but said that she will bring potato beef patties for all the volunteering profs. Many profs said that it is too much but she simply said that all Smile volunteers are her guests and will get the best.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing climate expert. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot today. Father say father angle and no mind. Father say father like go in rain also. Father say it very slip but father very act. Father say father no want party because father but father want do because father care Niklas and want him to find girl friend. Father say Niklas babie and only play video. Father say father no say father old, almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire because Hannah need kris do and niklas time. Hannah say Hannah no want make you bore about Hannah stories. Hannah say you please no go in rain as it very slip. Hannah say you please kare you. Niklas say grandpapa make partie all time and say Niklas drink bier and smoke like big peeple but Niklas no do because you say no. Grandpapa then make fun Niklas and make joke about Niklas. Niklas say Niklas no care Niklas only want do want you say Niklas do. Father say me that father want go in rain for long time. So me take father for long time in car. Me say father father make me waste petrol but father say you Kris take you in car also. Me say he no do but father say do. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog provides a fantastic variety. If there are Herriot fans, Dickens fans and any other fans of any famous authors, look at this :

    First the facts:
    "It is Friday cloudy morning, light rain since last night. It will continue till
    tomorrow. Flood warning is in the forecast. "

    Then the artistic mastery:

    "I can't see Birds and Black Squirrel.
    I think they are partying indoor."

    And then some philosophy:
    "We have to avail all opportunities in our lives. These are like doors,
    God tries to open for we Humans, to enjoy our time and to get happiness."

    And this is not it. Smile finishes it off with advice for her readers

    Can any other author do that? NOPE !!

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We commend you for your initiative and zeal to consistently take on the inclement weather. To be candid, unlike your other readers, we were not shocked that you so independently and enterprisingly made forays to the coffee chain We will not be surprised if you would have gone to an emporium as well. Your penchant for enjoying experiences has yet to be impeded, let alone, curtailed by the elements neither by a lack of support from your scion. As in the past, we simply and humbly request the gentleman to take a little better care of you

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to wish you Happy Easter on behalf of myself and our entire staff. We read these blogs on a regular basis in our cabinet meetings.. We have also started using some excerpts of the blogs in our quarterly all staff meetings. We find that they create a very positive impact on the organization as your folksy style has a way to cut through the layers of management and get attention from diverse group of individuals.

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk