My Kitchen My Laboratory


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures











It is Saturday bright beautiful sunny morning with 4 C, not below zero
anymore. After having my breakfast, oatmeal porridge, stir fry egg with 
half a cup of tea, I am now sitting in my TV lounge. I open my computer, 
first thing in the morning to go through the messages of my friends and 
family on my Face book.

TV lounge is one of my favorite spots in my house, beside my bedroom 
and my kitchen. I don't go to bed till 12 midnight but as I mentioned in 
one of my Blogs, my bedroom is like an apartment to me with all the 
facilities to enjoy and to get busy. It is like a Recreation Centre to me, 
opened for 24 hours with no entry pass, no entry fee.

My kitchen is the place for me to enjoy, to meditate. I love to cook. 
Cooking not only has to be taken just like a hobby. I take kitchen as 
full fledged laboratory. 

It is a place, where all the Biological Sciences, I mean specimens 
from Mammal as well as Marine and Botanical class members, all have 
an opportunity to mingle up, to communicate with Faculty of Arts. 

We have a support system from members of Mineralogy Department too. 
I mean, we don't have to forget salt, which plays an integral part in the 
whole process of cooking experiments.

We, carry on experiments, with raw materials and ingredients using 
various techniques, to impart flavor, taste and color into the resultant 
product, to put on the Dining table, to spread happiness around.

We don't have to underestimate the process of cooking and also the kitchen 
premises. Cooking is a vast field to explore, and kitchen is the place to 
make all this happen.

TV lounge for me, is a place to watch my favorite shows and also to enjoy
and admire the scenic beauty of my back garden, through the glass windows
in front. To communicate with God Almighty and be thankful for 
everything, I have. 

For the Beauty around and for giving me power to behold, to feel 
and to perceive all that, we don't value the things until God forbid 
we lose any.

It is 11. 15, I am getting ready to go for my walk to Tim Horton. It is 11.30,
I am at Whites Road, weather is great. Birds calling from tree tops to say 
Hi to me. I am at Coffee House, it is busy right now. I am having small
coffee, writing my Blog, enjoying my time alone slot.

It is 12.45, I am done now going to Fresco to get groceries. It is 15 minutes 
walk from Tim Horton. I called my Son, he will pick me from there, after 
I will be done. We have to make contributions, for the family, we live with.
I have the whole list from my Daughter in law.

To help out, is always good, to feel that we are not only on the receiving end. 
We can give something away too. It gives power to our Soul, to make us think positive, takes our body into positive direction.

Dear Retirees, I am not happy with the behavior of my Temple Friends. 
We have to respect everyone's emotions and don't have to disturb the 
atmosphere around. I say sorry to my Friend the Cafe Manager on behalf 
of Temple Friends. Please don't talk about Religion.

Dear Students, My Son drives me to Doctor's office and picks me up.
We don't need anyone to be there, in the office, we can handle. 
Smile Army Friends have to relax and have patience.

My Dear Friends, Priest and Councillor, please keep in mind that by 
distributing food to the people over there, sale of merchandise at the 
Smile Corner, not to be affected. That will not be fair to my 
Smile Corner Friend. Thanks.

Comments

  1. have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs. I want to thank you to write about asking the Councillor to not distribute anything but he is still doing it. He said that you never asked him to stop. I explained to him that if he does not stop this, I will go out of business. but he said that in a few weeks he will win and the blog readings will be at city hall. One customer heard that and laughed. She said that the councillor will lose. Even if he wins, they want to have readings here and not in the city hall as it is more cozy. The councillor is running a very aggressive campaign. He is calling the other candidate names. He is even saying negative things about the priest because the priest is supporting the other candidate. Can you help

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please give some advice to my mother in law too. She does not understand the concept of joint family living

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Son no good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to.

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Good blog. Italian like cook to

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say me how you? I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say why you keep say bad thing. You no like my experiment result? I say what you mean. She say you no read blog today? I say NEVER. It NO POSSIBLE. She laugh and say ok calm down, I mean say cake is like result of experiment because cake made in kitchen and there lot experiment done with raw material and grain and lot thing like that. I say job worker 2 that you right because kitchen like laboratory. She say you want tell Supervisor about that? I say no she say no talk blog at job. Job worker 2 say oh yes you right, you listen Supervisor and no listen you Madam. I say NEVER and say her I will tell Madam Supervisor right away . You want come? Job Worker 2 say no my job done. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your blog today. There was a lot of discussion about the reading of the blog but we asked the cafe manager to lead the reading. Though cafe manager is not retired but we asked him to lead the reading because he is a devoted Smile fan. He also goes above and beyond to give everyone Smile discounts. The retired chef also wanted to read the blog because he said that your description of cooking has given a new dimension to this art. The retired chef also plans to send a copy of this blog to the 5 star properties because its a big morale booster to the chefs.

    The temple people didnt come today. They have some things oing on in their temple. The retired priest who was here said that the Sikh religion has lot activities this of the year. He has been reading up on the sikh religion because he wants to know more about the temple people. He wanted to tell us more but we said that we dont want to listen because you prefer that we dont talk about it

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. During the blog reading there as a little incident. Smile Army is spending a lot of time on maintaining the Smile Garden, They prepare the Smile Garden before the reading and then spend hours to fix it after the reading event. Yes it is an event with about 200 + people there. We also play dart afterwards because of the treatment that you get from your son. The clean up takes quite a bit of time. As this is exam time for us, Prof George said to them that they should focus on the studies as this is important time in their lives. They got upset and said that who will take care of the Smile Garden. Prof George said I will. Mrs. Lucy said that I will too. The Dean then joined them and said that please dont deprive them of this honour. Within minutes, a lot of professors joined in. The Smile Army are idiots and took that as a sign that they are not doing a good job. They said that there is no way that they will give this to anyone. Prof George pleased with the idiots and tried to explain to the fools but it didnt work. Finally, the Dean signaled to Prof George to let the idiots carry on. What fools they are

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another new blog today. Smile is a factory of ideas. I dont know how she does it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup . She is a factory of ideas alright!!

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing family living expert. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father back business. Father say father want thank you because you blog give lot good ideas. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say it good that you kris like kitchin. Hannah say Hannah spend kris time kitchin also. Hannah say Hannah kitchin niklas and niklas time to because Hannah need cook for party and give food father. Hannah say Hannah need start wake up 65 min before son because father say father want tea and kaffee both. Hannah say father also want fry egg and vegie omlette like you do. Hannah say you please no wory Hannah and kris care you. Father say me that father want big apartment like you. Me say you no big apartment but father say you tele lounge and kitchin and many room and back garden to talk bird. Me say father you big author so you write to make interest. Father say you no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile put together an amazing blog. She talks about how to change the lives of kids who will become adults. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is Smile a brilliant scientist or a brilliant author? Perhaps both. Dont believe me? Well, have a look

    "It is a place, where all the Biological Sciences, I mean specimens
    from Mammal as well as Marine and Botanical class members, all have
    an opportunity to mingle up, to communicate with Faculty of Arts.

    We have a support system from members of Mineralogy Department too.
    I mean, we don't have to forget salt, which plays an integral part in the
    whole process of cooking experiments."

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk