I miss my maroon umbrella


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures














It is Tuesday cloudy morning, rain will start any time after 11 am.
I don't work on Tuesdays. I have to plan my day to get busy. It is 9.30
I am done with my breakfast and with my Facebook messages. Played 
couple of Scrabble and card games on my computer.

I have to make some calls but it is too early. We have to call, keeping
the comfort zone of the person on the other end of the line. I think I have 
to go for my walk. I will be back before rain get started.

My Son is going to Lakes, I will go with him, he will drop me at Tim Horton
after. He wont stay there long as he has work to do. It is 10.30, I am at
Petticoat Creek. It is early so not many people here.

Couple of them are busy fishing. Two walking with dogs. Water exhibiting
variety of colors, muddy, sea green, so many shades of grey, sparkling 
silver and glittering gold. I can hear lots of birds. Their kids playing 
around. 

There are two bridges at Petticoat Creek. One overhead. I can see green 
and white inter city train passing by. It is called Go Train. The other train 
goes to States and connect to other cities. It is bluish grey and yellow, 
called Via Rail. 

 The other bridge is long for pedestrians. I hear lots of birds talking under 
that bridge. It looks, they rented apartments and in the middle of moving 
in as lots of traffic going on. Plants started turning into green. It is amazing 
atmosphere, looks like celebration of revival of life all around. 

It is 10.45, I got down at Tim Horton, my Son went home. I will walk home 
after. Right now I am enjoying my time alone slot and writing my Blog,
having small coffee with half hot water and maple dip donuts. I started 
thinking about my Dear Readers.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, you never listen to me, never stop reading and talking about my Blogs, at your work place. Please don't do that. Thanks.

Father also never listens to me, always plan parties, to mess up with 
everyone's life in the family. I keep on praying for my friends, Niklas 
and Hannah. 

My Dear Smile Army Friends, focus on your studies but please don't stop 
working in Smile Garden. We have to be multidimensional. It gives a 
balance to our personalities. Smile Garden is your passion. We never 
have to leave the things, we love to do. 

My Friends in Ireland, please don't bring outside food. It will make Smile 
Corner sale down and don't please think to close down the Blog Reading 
Sessions at this place. Keep this small cozy Corner alive with people around.
Thanks everyone.

Dear Retirees, My Temple Friends have to keep in mind that outside food 
is not allowed in Cafes and also we don't have to talk loud, not to disturb 
the atmosphere around. Please don't talk about Religion and don't make 
comments on people's dresses. Respect everyone's emotions please.

It is 11.40, I am done, now time to walk home. Rain will start any time soon. 
I have to be quick. I forgot to bring my maroon umbrella. I can handle 
anyway. I believe nothing is end of the world. I will survive.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs. The priest is here and he wanted to give veggie omelette to everyone who say Morning Smile but the councillor and his people told him that this is not allowed now. I tried to explain to them that the I dont mind that as customers have coffee from my shop afterwards but the councillor refused. The councillor and his people are causing a lot of problems. They keep insisting that you are endorsing his candidacy. The councillor is very unpopular here as he does not keep his promises and is corrupt. They are surprised that you are endorsing him. One customer was heard saying that you are using your Oxford education to advance divide and rule plans that you English people typically do. Can you please do something as it is becoming a mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome lake goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no read every day but read on weekend for hole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker with video kid come and say how you? I say I ok but how come you come to say hello to me? She say what you mean. I say you never come. She say I actually come because I want ask favour. She say I am feeling down these days and video kid also giving some problem, so I was hoping that you can give me some past blog from you Madam because she write about this topic. I say I cant do that. She say sorry my mistake. I thought you keep copies of blog thats why I asked you. I say yes I do keep copies. When I get blog, I copy it 3 times. I bring 1 copy with me and keep in my pocket all time. I keep other copy in 2 different place. She say so you have copies of all the blogs? I say yes I have 3 copies! She say then what the problem? Can you lend me one copy? I say no because my Madam say I no suppose talk blog. She say yes but I no say talk blog at work. I only ask that you give me copy of blog. I say that no possible because I no allowed. I think she head hurt and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    We were very concerned after we read your blog today. The retired consultant for seniors' safety led the reading of the blog. She mentioned that this is simply wrong that you are being taken advantage of and being asked to go to the lake in rainy weather and after that asked to walk back on your own despite the fact that you didnt have an umbrella. She said that even strangers are not supposed to treat seniors like this but it is very sad that your son is doing that. We reminded her that you dont want us to say anything against him and she started crying. We were planning to have some retirees celebrate their birthdays but we cancelled all that. The temple people were not here today because they had some event at their temmple. The retired priest was here but didnt say anything and remained very subdued. We wanted to have a resolution but the retirees were so upset that we simply prayed for your health

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Your blog caused a lot of emotions. The Smile Army was particularly affected. They were very upset with your son and also happy that you wrote for them. They immediately asked all professors to stop working in the Smile Garden. This was a little awkward as the professors and the Dean came with their gardening tool and gardening attires they had plans to work here. The Dean immediately took charge and gestured to the professors that they should let the Smile Army take care of gardening . The professors were also very sad. Prof George was heard saying to another professor that such a great lady and yet she has to go through so much. The Dean heard that and said that we can only pray for her. Mrs. Lucy was very angry and said that Lets do more than that and throw darts. We then went to throw darts with prayers for your health and safety.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is different. It is mind boggling how Smile can write after going through so much

    cool
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile has to go through a lot.Just enjoy the blog.

      newbie

      Delete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot but father very anger with you Kris. You need find umberla and beet you Kris with maroon umbrela on head. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris sad after lisen blog. Hannah say it kris danger go lake rain and kris danger walk fast rain because you can slip. Hannah say Hannah plan go church tomorow and pray for you. Niklas say Niklas very anger and want punch you Niklas because he no come help when you Kris take you danger place/ Niklas say Niklas never go church but plan go church tomorow and pray for you. Me very sad and want say sory because me keep talk me problem but you more big problem then me father. Father sad. Hannah sad. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mother in law and I could not stop crying after she read your blog. It is very sad. We will go to church tomorrow and pray for you

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am working on the weekend and wanted to let you know that we have been going for Smile Walks. The blogs continue to be the highlight of our Toastmasters meeting. Jimmy does a good job of posting it in all the lobbies. He also makes sure that there are extra copies of the recipe blogs. We have been able to figure out the URL for that.

    thank you
    Tiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I wanted to let you know that we also have it posted in our office noticeboard. Smile Addict still brings the Smile donuts and makes sure that there is an extra one for the poster

      thank you
      Jasmeet

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

      Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down, just calm down.

      Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk