Think twice before talking to kids


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures













Beautiful morning 2 C, not so cold. Here in Canada it is like summer.
Sun hiding somewhere, hazy day, still no rain, no snow that is enough 
to celebrate. Yesterday I was not well, feeling feverish.

Whenever I am not feeling good, I always try to recall my Mom's 
novel advice. She used to say "Never let your sickness to overcome
your body". Somehow, this has been left embedded deep down inside 
my Mental Processing Unit.

This staying there like a "Chip", always reminds me not to take my sickness
seriously. I hardly remember, when I had to take a mid day "Nap", or lie 
down for a while, during day time.

I am usually up in the morning and leave my bed to go back at 12 midnight
or may be after. I rarely take Tylenol or any other medicine. I boil cut pieces
of ginger, couple of whole black peppers, drink that water with a bit of salt,
and honey. 

Yesterday My Son was going to get groceries from Freshco, I accompanied 
him. I love to shop around. I was back around 6 pm, enough time to cook
something for dinner. I made spicy potato rice dish. I will write the Recipe
for that after, in my Kitchen Corner.

Thank you Mom for making my day. I remember what you told. I didn't
let sickness to overcome my day. We have to think twice before before
talking to our Kids. This will stick to their mind, throughout their lives.
Always keep that in mind.

My Dear Friend in Ireland, I think Priest is going through some difficult 
moments of his life. He is a nice person. He may be not happy with my 
comment about his Sermon, to be short and sweet. 

It was not only for him. This is my recommendation to all speakers.
He is my friend, I request him not to press charges for the store, opened
on New Year. I trust him, he will listen to me.

Dear Students, I am not happy with the attitude of my smile Army Friends.
They have to say sorry to my Friend Dean. I told them so many times to 
listen to their teachers and control emotions.

Dear Retirees My Friends, I don't know what to write about Priest. 
I told him so many times not to talk about Religion. I don't like when he
labels me with certain Religion. 

Please keep the Blog Reading Sessions away from these matters. Religion 
is very sensitive topic for everyone. Be happy and take everyone like 
members of the same Human Family and Creatures of the Same God.
Thanks very much. 

Now about the Donation issue. Yes it has become an issue. I think leave it 
and move forward. Done is done. As the two Priests were involved, I don't 
want to write any more. I have already talked much about that. 

Dear Kris you are saying Happy New Year to me. How can I be happy 
when my Dear Friend Niklas having hard time. His room is taken away. 
He can not play Video Games. His Phone is cut down. I am sad. 

Why so many parties just to make Father happy. What about others. 
I am not happy. Thank you my Dear Niklas for saying sorry to me. 
I love you and keep praying for you.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of discussion about the blog as most customers noticed that Smile is so kind in dealing with the priest. One customer said that he should be banned from coming to Smile Corner. Many customers noticed that he comes here to get material for his sermons and then does not even acknowledge Smile. The priest denied that he is going to the court. When one customer said that he saw him there, the priest said that it was for a different issue. We asked him what the other issue was but he got upset and said that it is no one's business to ask him about that. We are not sure what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I forgot to post the blog from the weekend. I have now posted that also

      Jimmy

      Delete
    2. Can you please post them in lobby B before the Smile Walks? We will like to read them before going for the walk

      Steve

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts that I created

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. Many people are asking me why I didn't post the weekend blog yesterday. To clarify, I took an extra day off yesterday and was not in the office

      Jimmy

      Delete
    5. SWN was great

      Cleo

      Delete
    6. SWS was fun. We talked about Smile's blog from the weekend and today. As most people have kids, they were very much interested in that conversation. Some have asked Jimmy for extra copies so they can share with their spouses at home

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so knowledge. You give so good advice to bad parent. I tell sick job worker about advice but he say why you tell me. I say because you married. He say yes but I no kid. I say it good advice may be we tell all in office. He say it good advice but it personal. He say I no talk other too as it no good. Mr. Supervisor say that my job worker complain him too because I tell her advice last week. I say I try help. He say he know but I no talk about kid advice other. I say ok. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    We appreciate your kind words about the retirees' well being. We are a little more rested today so went for our long walk. It took almost 10 mins to get there. Of course we had our lollipop.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. You packed a lot of punch in this blog. After reading the blog multiple times, we decided to set up a sub committee to further research this blog. Some of the points that we were able to ascertain from the blog included, the significance of spoken words, importance of communications and the choice of verbiage and perhaps the tone, how to deal with kids, as well as how the elder generation should be dealt with. One other aspect is how to continue to be positive in the face of adversity. We are saying that because we are appalled that you were left all by yourself by your son , yet you never say a bad word about him.

    The retired priest was here today. He was ok to not have the donation from the temple. He is planning to open a lawsuit against the new temple building. He said that does not matter if he wins or loses the lawsuit, the true faith will win either way. He said that if the temple people go to pray in a temple thats made with stolen money then what it says about their faith. He thanked you for this. We asked him why and he said that it is because you probably were thinking about this too and it is better if you simply pretend that you are neutral. We tried to explain to him that you are really neutral but he smiled and said that believe what you may but all good Christians are sticking together. The hijab lady was here too and looked upset

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The classes have resumed and normally the students hate that but this time everyone is loving it as they can participate in the live blog reading. The only students who were not smiling were the idiots. After the scolding that you gave them, they simply attended the reading with their eyes and head lowered. The Dean came to them and tried to cheer them up and that helped little bit. The Dean came to them after the reading was complete as he does not speak to anyone during the reading. He simply stands and listens with respect.

    The students are having a lot of challenges with their parents. Those who were driven to the uni by their parents, are still trying to recover from the long lecture. In one case, the drive was 4 hours and the student was given a very long lecture of 15 minutes. She said that she was stuck as there was nowhere to go. We know that the lucky guy is probably having a fun time and does not have to go through all this

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father like you blog because you say all Kris and all Niklas need lisen father all time. Father say father plan give long talk to all . Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you blog kris good and you give kris good advise. Hannah say Hannah try lisen you because you like Hannah mama. Hannah say you kris care all Niklas and niklas care you. Hannah say you please care you to. Niklas say grandpapa make everyone sit 2 hour and just talk random thing. Niklas say all lisen because grandpapa say you say. Niklas say Niklas no beleeve grandpapa but grandpapa yell him and say Niklas talk. Me say father please give room back Niklas but father say Niklas need punish because he talk. Me say Niklas he no supose talk father but he say he no do. Father say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What!! Let me make sure that I get it right. Smile writes a fantastic blog. It addresses key social issues. She helps so many families. And what does she get? Not even the courtesy that her words are read properly? She does not care about appreciation but every artist deserves his or her work to be respected. This is what makes my blood boils. This is no fun. I know, I know, she wants us to be kind, and I will do that but this is just for her.

    What a brilliant comment mrizvi. You are simply unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
  12. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down, Plunker. I know that you are right. Smile does deserve respect, and like every artist, every sculptor, every author, she does deserve appropriate appreciation. But reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllaaax. She wants us to be kind, so we should

    Good job, kiddo. You guessed right again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk