Our Future our Asset


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures













It is Tuesday cloudy rainy day with 2 C, not below zero, enough
to celebrate. In Canada it is like summer. I am not working today.
I don't work on Tuesdays. Today I will make some calls and 
go for my walk.

Right now rain stopped and sun just came out so perfect time for my 
walk. It is 10.45, I am on Whites Road, walkway and road is still wet 
as rain just stopped. I see some snow on the sides.

Everything looking beautiful after morning shower. I can see couple 
of birds on clear sky. I didn't forget to take my maroon umbrella as
rain can start any moment. I believe that only present moment counts 
so I am good, enjoying my walk for now.

I am all dressed up in layers. Last week I was in Pickering Town Centre
I got a woolen cap for myself from Dollarama. It is reversible red and navy 
blue. At my age red won't go so I am OK with navy blue side. For dollars 
three, I think it was a good deal.

Today I have to make lots of calls. When we make calls, we have to keep in 
mind that, it has to be message of happiness. But when we are not well, our
tone can not be with positive emotions. Last week I was sick so I skipped
my calls.

I will call my sister in law and my husband's sister in law. They both live 
back home, in different time zone so I have to keep that in mind. I will call 
my sister in Chicago, and my sister in law, who lives in Aurora.

Anyway it is 11.30, I am sitting at Tim Horton. It is festive atmosphere 
with all the young faces around. Schools started from today so students 
from Dunbarton High School are here.

It is their lunch break. They are enjoying with company and food of their 
own choice. Youth is a beautiful stage of life. They look like, ready to face,
whatever is there. 

No fear, no worries, with smile on their faces, looking great.They will bring 
peace and happiness to this world of ours, in years to come. I trust them. 
They are our future. I feel proud of them.

Dear Retirees I am not happy with the Lady. Why she was reading the Blog
again and again. We have to respect everyone's emotions. Please keep the 
Blog Reading Sessions away from personal grudges. 

Kris, Father has to have only his bedroom. I do the same. Having three 
rooms, is very selfish attitude. Give Niklas his room back. Why everything 
is always around Father. Take care of the whole family, not Father only.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, Wicked Worker giving you cake and making fun
of you. Talking to birds is not something practical. It is imaginary concept. 
When we are around with the nature. We can imagine such things, to feel good inside. Be very careful with her. I told you she is not your friend.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. There are lots of customers as usual. The councillor comes here often now. There was an incident here yesterday. One customer said to the councillor that he comes here because he wants to do his campaigning and meet a lot of people. But the councillor denied it and say he comes for the blog. The customer said to him that why don't you go to attend the sermon then. The priest uses the quotes from the blog and there is no one there. The priest heard that and didn't like it. The priest was again seen going to the city hall. Many customers think that he is going to complain about something

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was running into issues posting the blog as people were coming to get the blogs from my desk as I was printing them out.

      I have now posted the blogs in all noticeboards

      Jimmy

      Delete
    2. I was one of the person who bugged you. In lobby C, there are a whole bunch of people waiting for the blog so that's why I took a no. of copies from you. Sorry about that.

      John

      Delete
    3. SWN was fantastic. We walked on the nature trail today

      Cleo

      Delete
    4. SWS was great also. We talked about the blogs during the walk.

      Tiara

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I say thank because my kid learn lot from blog

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go wicked worker and say her you trick me and you no my friend. She say hello to you too. I say I didnt say hello. She say that my point. I say I no understand. She say when we talk to someone we need say hello first. She say and you Madam no tell you that? I say my Madam tell me that you make fun of me. She say what I did? I say you ask all to come and tell me to talk to bird and all joke. Wicked worker say but you say you Madam talk to bird. I say my Madam clear it in blog today. Wicked worker say what you mean? I say my Madam explain that it imaginary concept. Wicked worker say oh. So why dont we tell all job worker in break time that blog is imaginary concept and it no you fault and they will not laugh at you. I say that good idea but they go different place at break. She say that no problem. I will tell them that they can get cake. I say thank. Job worker 2 then smile and go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired author led the reading of the blog. Reading of the blog is the highest honour for any retirees. The hospital administrator, the retired chef and the cafe manager asked us why the retired author was given the honour to read because the blog appears to be about communication, mental health, psychology and several other things. The retired author explained and said that they are right, it is about all these things but it is the folksy style and art of literature that brings it all together. She further clarified that it is amazing that you have used language to piece together a mosaic of different ideas and brought them all together. She pointed out that you simply touch on a topic but dont keep harping about it

    The hijab lady was here today and was booed by the retired priest. He also pointed out that it was upto the temple priest to come clean about fundraising money. When we reminded him that you have asked everyone to respect others' feelings, he said that you are right because you are a good christian lady

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Dean had invited faculty of psychology to the reading of the blog. The senior psychology profs pointed out that your ideas are so deep and complicated that there can be at least 3 post grad thesis which can be written on just the ones that you shared today. The Dean smiled and asked them to clarify. They said that this includes, child psychology, positive thinking and positive relationships via communications. The Dean said that you are all true but I can see at least 3 more. When we asked them he said, it includes positive mental attitude, physical activity to aid in building healthy minds and inferring positive attributes. One of the senior profs said that you are really good ! The Dean responded that I am just a simple student of Smile. It is Smile who deserves praise. When Smile Army heard that they started raising slogans. It took some time for the idiots to calm down

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile can whip up the blog in a matter of minutes.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile has a knack to speak to the readers' hearts. And yes she is amazing. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor, She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing writer. She has amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you say father shellfish but father care all. Father say you apartment to so what rong if father apartment. Father say father yell all because all bother father. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father litle upset today. Hannah say you please no rite Hannah good or father no. Hannah say all no like you when go old. Hannah say when Hannah get old Hannah will be bad to. Hannah say you please no go walk when kris cool. Hannah say you please care you. Me say father give room Niklas and father say he agree that Niklas alow room from 9-3 al day. Me say but Niklas in skool. Father say he need start do work after skool like you Niklas and start get girlfrined to. Me say you say Niklas need focus skool. Father laff and say he no do but only focus fone and video. Me yell Niklas and say him me cut fone. He say he no care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will this craziness ever going to stop. I know, I know, Smile wants me to be kind to everyone but my blood boils when I see this.

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed correctly today also. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeellaaax. No need to get yourself all worked up over kids. They are not serious about anything

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Appreciate you writing to let us know that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk