Birds saying Hello from tree tops


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures













It is Saturday beautiful sunny day with 2 C. It is 10 in the morning, 
I am done with my breakfast, now sitting in the TV lounge. I don't watch 
much TV but enjoy my time here in this room. From here I can get the 
full view of my back garden.

Pear tree on the left is like a skeleton, still it is the most eye catching spot
in the whole back yard. Different kinds of birds come to have a seat on this tree. Yesterday I saw the beautiful grey and black Woodpecker on this tree.

I think everything has it's own beauty hidden inside. Same is with we 
Humans. We have to look through deep down before giving our verdict.

It is 11.15, weather is perfect for my walk. I am getting ready to go to 
Tim Horton. It is 11.30, I am walking on Whites Road. I can see snow 
sparkling under sunlight. Roads and walkways are clear.

Couple of birds calling from the tree tops. I think saying Hello to me, 
so nice of them. I see so much green in between the skeleton trees. 
Such a beautiful scenic view to behold.

It is 11.45, I am at the Coffee House. Not many people around here. 
Kids must be sleeping. From tomorrow school will start, end of their 
vacation. I am enjoying my half and half coffee with a peanut 
butter cookie.

Master Golden, my middle one has his time keeping game at Hockey Arena.
He will be done by 1 pm, will pick me up after. When I will go home so 
much to do, to fill in my rest of the day plan.

Have shower, make some calls. My middle Daughter is back after two weeks
holidays, she is back in Grimbsy. I wont talk to her today. I think she needs 
some time to unpack and to be back on track.

I will give lunch to my Slurpee Boy, my youngest one. I feel great while 
doing these things. It helps to create bond, keeps connection alive, gives 
me peace and happiness too.

Dear Friends in Ireland, please be nice to my Friend the Priest.
I think everyone needs support once a while. Don't be hard on him.

Dear Retirees, I am not happy with the retired Priest. Why he always
makes assumptions about my Religion. I hate when people talk about 
other people's Religion. It is very touchy topic for everyone. 

Priest is equally responsible for all the mess. He asked for contributions
and  gave it to the Temple Priest. Now he is talking about law suit.
I don't know why he wants to take happiness away from everyone.

Priest can be anyone else but not a Soldier from God. They don't behave
like that. Please keep the Reading Sessions away from Religious talks.
This is very personal and sensitive matter.

Dear Kris I think Father got the wrong message and gave long lecture
to Niklas. I wanted to say that we elders have to be very careful while
talking to our Kids. Please give Niklas his room back. This will make
me happy.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. The councillor now comes here regularly because he gets to meet almost the entire town here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I so emotion read blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to.

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Good blog. Italian

      Delete
  5. I want to write about my disrespectful and good for nothing daughter in law who sleeps most of the day and watches soaps the rest of the day. She does not say hello to me. She does not talk to me also. I dont know what I can do with this idiot

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say hello. I Say I no want talk you because you bad. She say sorry if you bad mood but I came to give you cake. I say oh I sory. She say i hurt but it ok. She say what you plan do after job? I say I plan read blog again. She say but you already did. I say yes but I no understand it first time because blog very complicate. Like my Madam say bird say hello to her.Job worker 2 say but may be you try to and bird will say hello to you to. I say that good idea. She say but do you know how? I say what you mean? She say did you Madam no explain it in blog. I say let me check, I then take blog copy from my pocket and read. Job worker 2 say ok you go in garden and say hello to bird. I will ask other job worker come there to. I say why you want call all? Job worker 2 say because that way they can all see how good you Madam blog are. I say that good idea. I will go in brake. She say that good because lot peeple can come then.I say you want say anything else? She smile and say no my job done. She then go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk is almost 10 mins. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. The retirees then got their lollipop

    The retirees appreciate your blog. To be honest we are puzzled that you are walking in freezing cold weather. You also mentioned that during your long, arduous walk, you also saw snow. The retirees had to read this statement twice as we could not believe that you would be walking in such extreme cold conditions. The retirees were somewhat upset at your son as he needs to be taking you to Tim Horton's where you do your literary work. The retirees also noticed that you are continuing to take of your family. The retirees dont do that. Those retirees living in joint family situations mentioned that they create scenes to get attention. The retirees are wondering if you can please write some more for the joint family situations as it is not easy for us.

    The retired priest was here today and so was the hijab lady. Hijab lady read your comments about him multiple times. She did that with a smile so as to taunt him. When we asked her to stop, she said all she is doing is reading the blog. The retired priest did not say anything back but simply sat there with eyes and head lowered

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today.Due to the significant no. of people who come to attend the readings we cant have the reading in the SRC during weekends. Mrs Lucy brings flat bread for everyone. Due to the large no. of people, everyone takes a small piece and not the entire bread. Prof George, who is a senior English professor, mentioned after the reading that your writing is so unique that he uses as reference material all the time. The Dean said that he agrees but he is concerned about your well being as you are very active and disregard the elements. The Smile Army heard that and they thought that he is saying something about your son so htey started raising slogans against him. Mrs Lucy then asked everyone to join her to play darts

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another new blog today. How does Smile do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course there is a new blog. Smile does not believe in recycling her old ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing parenting expert. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father idea make you hapy and male deel top give room back. Father say father very nice and care all Niklas and all Kris. Father say father no care Hannah because Hannah supose care father and Hannah no do. Father say she wake late and no give food rabit. Father say father very act and go out in cold like you. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you need kris care because you go walk when it kris cool. Hannah say you please no walk because you can slip. Hannah say Hannah wake 60 min before son. Hannah say Hannah need wake more soon because need lot do. Hannah say Hannah give food rat nite but father say give morning to. Hannah say you need care you and no wory any. Niklas say grandpapa say that grandpapa want make deel about Niklas room. Niklas say grandpapa deel is that Niklas room Niklas 9-2 but Niklas in skool that time so no point. Father say me that he want go in cool climate like you. Father say me start car but he no want sit because he say I need heet 10 min. Me then take father for drive. Father say me that he make deel for Niklas room. Me say Niklas that he need thank father but he say he no want thank because deel suck. Me yell him and cut fone because he talk. Niklas sad. Hannah sad. Father hapy. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk