It was my birthday

 


May 4th 2024

I am one year older. One more year gone down to drain. My birthday was on May 2nd, two days back. I take age like  numbers. You don't have to count. Try to do whatever you can till you are mobile. Do things on your own. We never know, what will be the next. 

God forbid, anything can happen at any age. Value your time and your health. Especially your health. That is priority. Try to enjoy. Celebrate with whatever is available. Don't have to wait. 

Future, we don't know. Past is done. You can not turn the page to rewrite, to do it again. Try to forget whatever is done. Present is everything to be focused on.

My family celebrated my birthday, like a big day. My grandson, the middle one, made special steak for me, with Avocado oil, Thyme and Rosemary. It took him two hours in kitchen, to do that for everyone in the family. On special occasions, whole family has to be there, to enjoy together.

My son surprised me with a nice cake. My name was shining with birthday wishes on top of that. I feel lucky. My family did so much to make my day. Specially the efforts my grandkids made. 

My elder grandson canceled meeting with friends, to be there. My youngest one, with big smile on his face, asking me to cut my cake. My daughter in law was happy too for me. 

In family, every one is unique, has his own personality. It is like a bouquet of flowers. Needs loots of care to flourish and stay together. We being eldest, have more responsibility to safeguard everyone's personal space and privacy and also the things matter to them. 

There is nothing one sided. We have to give first, to get things back. Specially love and respect. 

It is 12.30, I am at Tim Hortons. Weather is great. I need just a light jacket to walk here. So much green is all around. Skeleton trees are back to life. Magnolia tree is loaded with flowers. My red wooden bench is shining on the lush green front garden. 

Red and golden Tulips are smiling by the side of my front door. Such a festive atmosphere to behold. Birds are back from South of the border. I am done at coffee house. Time to go back home. Talk to you later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk