Why I am doing this --- Why ??


Image result for flowers in garden pictures











It is Tuesday bright beautiful sunny morning 8 C. Monday was 
Thanksgiving Holiday. Tuesdays, no Darts, no Bowling so it is very 
long weekend for me. Today I will go for my walk and make some calls. 
It is cold but I am all dressed up in layers and have my gloves and jacket on.

It is 10.30, I am at Rouge Hills conservation area, hiking with my son, on 
the unpaved trails. Beautiful scenic view, nature all around. Scarlet Red, 
the Fall color, looking great behind the trees with Olive Green leaves 
around.

Some spots are very steep, difficult to walk for me. I found a dried piece 
of wooden stick, from the skeleton tree, for my support. The skeleton 
tree is lying down, by the stream. I think, he is resting, taking a nap.

The crystal clear water of the stream, sparkling under the sun, giving all 
the beautiful colors. Sun is smiling up and above on the clear blue sky. 
Everything is so perfect so full of life.

The wooden piece, the part of the skeleton tree, worked well for me. It gave 
me support and confidence to walk around on the uneven path, with stones 
around. I am thankful to this tree.

I started thinking about the tree. I can visualize, this tree, in his days, 
must be giving shelter, helping out so many people.Children playing around.
Parents sitting under, having chit chat and busy with Barbecue. 

Even at this stage he is able to make a difference. I see the Birds, squirrels, 
and other creatures enjoying their time around him.The skeleton
tree looks so peaceful, satisfied with his life. 

I think those, who have purpose in their lives, to serve others and to spread 
happiness around, will always get inner peace. This Skeleton tree, I think, is 
like a point to ponder for we Humans.

It is 11.30, my son gone home. I am at Tim Horton, to enjoy my time alone 
slot, my small coffee with half hot water and busy writing my Blog. 
I don't want to write my Blogs, anymore.

Every Saturday, while going through the comments on my Blogs, I start 
thinking that why I am writing these Blogs. What is the purpose, when 
everything is the same. No one is ready to listen, to show patience.

The Retired Priest, the Father, and others, all doing the same, as was 
before, nothing changed. It means, I was not able to make any difference, 
in anyone's life. Hanna and Niklas have the same miserable lives.

The Retired Priest always targeting other Religions. My Temple Friends 
talking about their own Religion. It is all so messy in my Retiree's Blog 
reading  group. It looks like Race of Religions, is going on. Everyone 
wants, to prove that his Religion is the best one. 

While I believe, all Religions go to God. It doesn't matter how you  
practice. But no one listens to me. My Reader friend doing 2 Jobs always 
get tricked by the Wicked Worker. Nothing changed.

No one stopped targeting my son. No one understands me that I love to be 
mobile, to do things on my own, making dishes for my family, doing my 
laundry, walking to Tim Horton, going to play Darts and Carpet Bowling.

I fully enjoy, whatever I am doing, but this Blog writing, I don't enjoy at all.
After reading your comments on my Blog, I start thinking that why I am
doing this. Who is listening to me. No one.

Anyway, it is 1 pm. I am done with my coffee and with writing my Blog. 
Time to walk home, to enjoy the beauty around, to listen to the Birds. Black 
Squirrel, the White Butterfly, the smiling colorful Flowers all are here, to 
make my day.

Life is great, gift from God. Value every moment. It wont come back. We 
have to keep that in mind. Every moment is precious to be valued. Trust me 
my Friends.

I will keep on writing my Blogs, will try my best, to make a difference, 
in the lives of people around. May be some day it start working, may be.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. There was a lot of chaos as there was some confusion on Thursday. I was off sick on Thursday and my wife opened the cafe. She posted the recipe blog late and also didnt realize that a lot of copies are needed. I usually keep a lot as the local councillor and out of town visitors take extra copies as they need to hand it out to others. The customers got upset and some started accusing her that she is not respecting the blog. She apologized but they are still upset. They got even more upset when they saw today’s blog because they are thinking that you wrote it because of her mistake. I tried to clarify that you don't know about that but the customers don't believe me. They are saying that you are questioning the value of the blogs because of people like me. The priest is here and he is trying to calm everyone down but the out of town customers are upset with him also. They are saying how come he has stopped giving out the Veggie omelette. I do want to apologize to you for this on behalf of my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still feeling very low. I read your blog every day. It is my lifeline. How come you dont write for me. Its good that you go to walks but I cant do anyting. I feel very low. I dont talk to my kids when they come to visit because there is no point.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I so emotion read blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog make all sad. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. You blog very sad. All family lo. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I no like you blog in China. It very very sad

      Delete
    4. You blog emotion. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. We were very sad when we read your blog. I joked with my mother in law that she does not need to worry about anything because she does not give any advice to others so it does not matter if anyone listens to her or not. She is so thick headed that she didnt take it well and got upset

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go supervisor job 2 and say her how you. She say I very busy , how can I help? I say I big problem. She say ok tell me and I will try help/ I say Wicked worker trick me all time and my Madam very sad because that. She say what you talk? I say my Madam very big author, She do lot science to. She help lot reader and also help dear Mr. Mayor. Supervisor 2 say come to point. I say what you mean? She say I understand you Madam important to you but what you problem. I say my problem is that Wicked Worker triick me and my Madam very sad and say no point to write. She say so what you want me to do. I say I no want to work with wicked worker. She very bad. The supersvisor say I dont know why you call a colleague wicked. Thats very wrong. Second, everyone suppose to work in team I say I no able work in team. She say then I will need call HR. I say then I want time out. She say that you choice but you need think. I say I no care. My Madam need be happy. She say whatever you decide you send in writig. I say I will check with my Madam She say ok. I say I need take sick day for 1 week. She say yes you should because you talk strange. I say ok and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog with mixed emotions today. The retirees were surprised that you went for a hike. The retired hiker said that it is a very physically demanding activity and it is not possible for seniors to do it. He however said that he continued till he was 70 years old as he was physically in excellent condition. He said that perhaps you went for 5-10 minutes and stayed in the parking lot as the terrain can be hilly. We noticed that you also took your son with you. We appreciated this gesture on your part as we know that he prefers to watch television while you prefer activity

    The retirees also noted your concern with the retired priest. The basic membership of the retired priest has been suspended. In addition, we have banned any type of religious discourse eg prayers from the reading. The children’s aid workers are still concerned about the temple kids however we decided that in view of your concern with having religious discussions, we will ask the retired priest to turn his secret tapes to the local police and have the authorities do any additional investigations. The retired police chief has been asked to help in finding us the right department who we can talk to.The retired judge was also present and said that usually the police investigations are not thorough and oftentimes lead to unfair judgements. He said that it would have been better for the temple families to have the retired judge continue the investigation however since his membership has been suspended, this is not an option.

    The Smile with Smile program committee members were also here. They have requested your help about teenage issues as parents are having a hard time in dealing with them. Can you please help

    Thank you
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog with a lot of concern. We were concerned that you are thinking of stopping to write these blogs. The students and the professors had a 2 minute silence in a show of solidarity with you. The Dean suggested this plan. He like everyone else appeared to be very disturbed. He simply slumped in his chair after the reading was over. Prof George went over to him and the Dean was heard commenting that Smile must be feeling really frustrated because she is very positive

    The students are having a hard time with our parents. The parents dont realize that we are busy. They want us to talk often. In one case, the parents want to talk once every 2 weeks and that also for 5 minutes. We know that Master Golden and lucky guy wont be having these challenges because of you

    We went to play darts but the Smile Army started yelling slogans in your favour. They said that this is their rally for you. They are planning to have this every day for at least a week. One professor wanted the Dean to intervene but he replied and said that they are emotional at this time, lets talk to them tomorrow

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another new blog today. How is it possible that Smile writes on so many different topics.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of ideas. You can expect to hear a different one next week. And the week after. And the week after. And so on

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say why you keep yell father and blame father. Father say father no no what father do. Father say father go big walk to. Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you blog kris emotion. Hannah say Hannah no want bother you because you kris reader and solve kris big problem. Hannah problem niklas. Hannah say you please no stop rite because that like Hannah drip. Hannah say you please no go kris walk because you can slip. Hannah say Hannah wory you. Niklas say grandpapa make Niklas go park because he say he want walk. Niklas say Niklas no want go but grandpapa say you Niklas go to so Niklas go. Niklas say grandpapa sit in bench every 2 min but stay park in 2 hour. Niklas bore but no able do any. Me say father stop party because you no rite blog. Father say he need do lot thing like walk. Me say Niklas he need go to because father need 2 peeple. Niklas say he want finish video but me yell him and take his video. Niklas say he want video back but me anger because he talk father. He say he no do. Me say do. He say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same old. Same crazy talk. I was hoping that it will be a good day today. Perhaps was asking for too much. After all, why should it be any different? I know, I know...

    Great job mrizvi. Your comment is right on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dont worry about it Plunker. You know that kids consider everything to be fun these days. I guess it is the new era. No wonder we have interesting elections in the world these days. And yes, we must be kind

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. Hope you are reading your assignments before completing them kiddo

    Reply

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk