Gold, Copper, Bronze, all around


Image result for backyard garden with flowers pictures













It is Monday mixed sunny, cloudy morning with 9 C. It is Election day 
here in Canada, not a holiday. But no activity in my library so I will be 
home. Not a big deal, I will plan my day to get busy.

Everyone left home for work and school. It looks like an empty nest.
10.30, I am done with my breakfast. Now busy with computer, going 
through my Face Book messages. 

My daughter from Grimsby, England, just called. She is five hours 
ahead. Her day is nearly done by now. She is doing part time Graduation 
in Math. It was a long six year journey of her education. Not easy with 
family life.

She has an Autistic daughter. Grimsby is small town so she has to be busy 
with social life too. This is her final year. She managed anyway. My other 
Daughters are busy, at work.

It is 11.30. I am ready to go for my walk. It is windy and cloudy. I have to be
dressed up in layers but it is too late now. I am already at Whites Road. 
I have my light winter jacket on, not enough. I miss my maroon sweater, 
underneath.

Anyway what is there, is there. I see lots of colors. Scarlet, Red, all shades
of Yellow, Gold, Orange, Coffee, Copper. So much to enjoy around. 
I can't see any Bird, may be gone to South, busy with their paper work 
at the Border.

Not many Flowers left. I see Black Squirrel, busy collecting food to stock 
for the days ahead. He knows, it is Canada, temperature will go down 
to sub zero, any time soon. 

It is 12.15, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying small coffee with half hot water, 
and writing my Blog. Dear Students, I love to be connected with my 
Readers Family. Just relax. I will keep on writing my Blogs.

My Friends in Ireland, I love you all. Please have patience. 
Respect everyone and spread Happiness around.

My Dear "N" I mentioned in my previous Blog, many tips to get busy.
That was all for you. I am writing for you again. Please do that.

1: -  Get a flower pot, put it in your room and water that plant.
2: - If you don't want to talk. Don't do it. Everyone has His/Her days.
       Nothing wrong with that. 

3: - Start writing your Journal. Whatever you do, just note it down. 
4: - Have a hot cup of coffee/tea or any drink you like and sit beside 
       the flower pot.
5: -  Read your journal, any time of your day.

Trust me my Friend, you will start feeling better after a while. 
Have patience. Don't despair, Hang in there. It always works.

My Dear Reader, doing 2 Jobs. Please never mix up your things at work, 
with the things at home. When we talk at work, we have to choose our 
words. You have to respect and work with everyone. Focus on your work. 

Dear Retirees, please don't suspend anyone's membership. I love all of my 
Readers Family. Can not think of losing anyone. I request the Retired Priest 
to please stop the investigation. Forget the tapes and everything. Start with 
a clean slate. Please don't involve police or anyone. Just forget.

Talk about something else to enjoy the Blog Reading Sessions. Please 
don't talk about Religion. It is too personal. I hope you people will 
understand and listen to me. Thanks.

Kris Dear, I understand, you love your Father but please don't punish 
others for that. It is not fair to take games and phone away from Niklas. 
He is your son.You have to take care of Hannah and Niklas too. Please be considerate.

I am done with my coffee and with writing my Blog. It is 1.50, time to walk 
home, to enjoy the beautiful scenic view around. My youngest grandson, the 
Slurpee Boy will be back at 3 pm. I will give snacks to him. He will be 
happy. I will be happy too. What goes around comes back to you.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. It has become a tradition that they come here to Smile Corner and then go to the market for their shopping. The councillor is also here today. He is talking to the priest. The customers are protesting as they say that you have not accepted my apology for posting the recipe blog couple of weeks ago. I tried to explain to them that I was sick and my wife opened Smile Corner. She didnt know that the recipe blog is so popular that we need more than 200 copies. The customers are saying that how come she didnt know as there is always a line up of people outside to get in. I apologized to them again but the custoners said that it should be you that I should be apologizing to. The councillor seems to be siding with them. May be because of votes. The priest is also a little quiet today . I again would like to say sorry for any disrespect that I may have caused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog everyday. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. This good blog. I read Russia

      Delete
    3. I enjoy you blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    4. I read blog Poland. It very good. I read with family

      Delete
  5. My mother in law is always on my case. Why I woke up too late, why I am doing this, that. Does not give me a break! I am also going to get back to her and return in kind. She is lazy but I will make her bake a cake or something like that, and will then ruin it by putting salt in it. I am not a bad person but she should learn a lesson

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another new blog today. Smile always creates a new blog every time

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Smile always serves the readers a new set of ideas in every blog.

      newbie

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Supervisor 2 come and say me how you? I say I ok. She say you ask for 1 week to decide, and one week is up. Did you decide what you want to do. I say yes I need focus on work. She say that good idea. That what I have been trying to tell you all the time. I say it no your idea. It my Madam idea. She very knowledge. She do science. She also big social media person. She run in canada election. She do science. She do search. She big shot. Supervisor 2 say I guess she must be very effective because she can make you listen in one blog. I say YES. She very good. Supervisor 2 say then you should listen to her. focus work and not mix home and work. I say but how you know what she say, I no tell you blog. Supervisor 2 say that she need go make important phone. I do 2 proid job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. The retirees continue to be amazed that you are continuing to go for hikes, walks and other vigorous physical activities during the cold Canadian autumn weather. We know that you are weather proof however we dont understand that you are choosing to walk when it is windy. Some retirees wanted to comment about the role of your son however we asked them to not say anything as you dont appreciate it, besides there is no point anyways.

    The retired priest was ecstatic to know that you have chosen to revive his membership. He said that the Lord be with you. Its good that Christians are standing with each other. He wanted to talk more but we asked him to not say anything as you don't prefer these discussions. We asked him to not transfer the temple people investigation to the police however the retired priest said that he has already arranged a meeting with the local police. The retired judge looked concerned and said that the police moves very quickly in these kind of situations. He requested that he be present during the meeting. The retired priest is not a big fan of the retired judge and he said he will take care of the meeting himself

    Smile with Smile program committee members gave a brief presentation today. They said that 2 of the 4 school boards are piloting your idea of cutting down on the duration of the lectures.. The lectures are now reduced to 30 mins max in 4 schools in these 2 boards. They said that the early results are very positive and students want to enroll in these schools. The school is going to use other metrics to monitor this experiment. The committee members said if it proceeds then this will be a very revolutionary development

    Thank you
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Platform today. Smile Platform is located at the centre of the Smile Garden. During the reading, the Dean asked the Faculty of Kinesiology to be present. Though it is the weekend, their was full participation and all the Professors and about 70% of the students were present. Due to the issues of last week, when the Smile Army idiots went bezerk, the Dean asked the police to be present too. Of course the police officers came in their regular clothes. They have stopped wearing their uniforms and it has helped improve the relationship between them and the students.

    Some of the students are really upset with their parents. As we are writing our exams or working on our assignments, they keep hounding us by texting us. And if we dont respond within 2-3 days, they ask us difficult questions. We dont understand why they dont trust us.We know that the lucky guy is probably not going through this but it is very difficult for us. In some cases, our parents even compare us with other kids. This is simply unbelievable. How would they feel if we tell them that our frinds dad has this car or have this big house or something like that. Unebelivable !

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing Tim Hortons goer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father no no why you no talk father but only talk Kris and Hannah and Niklas. Father say Father father and head family. Father say all suppose lisen father. Father say father very act like father go big walk. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please write father because father mind. Hannah say father say Hannah kut kris froot like 5 strawberry and 3 banana and 2 apple and 3 orange and make veggie omelette with 3 egg but father no able eat all this so lot waste. Hannah no like waste so Hannah eet left food for breakfast and lunch and sometime diner. Hannah try tell father that Hannah no want cut kris froot and only want kut 2 strawbery and 1 banana and 1 apple and 1 orange and make 1 egg omlette but father scare that food will finish and father will be hunger. Hannah joke father that no wory Hannah will make more but father no agree. Hannah say Hannah very scare that you go kris walk in kris wind. Hannah say you please care you. Me say father please no yell Niklas and no take video but father say he do to train him because Niklas very bad. Like today father go big walk on driveway and tell Niklas to go stand nabour driveway but Niklas sit and no stand. Me anger Niklas and ask him why do. He say he only sit after 30 min. Me say no do because father no want him do. He say he no able finish homwork. Me say he stop play video. He say all Niklas play video. Me say video bad and no do. He say all do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come on! Give me a break. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never seen a better description of autumn. Yes NEVER. And I have read Herriot, Wordsworth, Dickens and many more ! Dont believe me? Well have a look

    "Anyway what is there, is there. I see lots of colors. Scarlet, Red, all shades
    of Yellow, Gold, Orange, Coffee, Copper. So much to enjoy around.
    I can't see any Bird, may be gone to South, busy with their paper work
    at the Border.

    Not many Flowers left. I see Black Squirrel, busy collecting food to stock
    for the days ahead. He knows, it is Canada, temperature will go down

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This blog is definitely worth waking up to. The writer has an interesting writing style

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Smile creates one fantastic blog after another. I use this in our business meetings and they are always a success.

      Keith Walker

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk