I got A Grade in My Exams


Image result for front garden pictures











It is Saturday beautiful day, mixed cloudy and sunny with 20 C, 10 in the
morning. I am done with my breakfast, oatmeal porridge, and stir fried egg.
Now sitting in the TV lounge, watching Climate Change program, with
my son. Everyone else sleeping.

I am also enjoying the scenic view of my back garden through the big glass
windows in front. Black Squirrel playing around the pear tree. It was rain 
early morning so pearls are scattered all around, beautiful. Grass looking 
lush green.

I started thinking, why I am sitting watching TV. Busy with my Scrabble 
and Sudoku books. I have to go, to enjoy my walk but first I have to take 
shower. We have to wake up our body, so it can can listen and co operate 
with our mind.

It is 11.30, I am all set, ready to go. It started drizzling, I better get my 
maroon umbrella. I will be safe. I am walking on Whites Road, I can hear 
birds, may be saying Hi to me from tree tops. It is so nice of them.

Every Creature Big and Small, matters a lot, to brighten our day. World is 
beautiful, so is our life. A beautiful gift from God. Value every moment.
Spread happiness around to brighten other Creatures.

 It is 12.15, I am at Tim Horton, enjoying my small coffee with half hot 
water. Coffee House is full with people, mostly of my age, sitting with the 
company of their choice. I am enjoying my own time alone slot.

It is Sunday bright sunny cold morning with 7 C. Yesterday was 23 C
Today a drastic change in temperature. I am not feeling good, it is not 
because of weather, it is just because of one person, the Retired Priest.

In the morning I went to the lake, to Frenchmen's Bay. Water was great, 
sparkling under the sun. Couple of Seagulls were enjoying their morning 
walk. It was early, so not many people were around.

I am still thinking about the Retired Priest. I believe, Priests supposed to be 
custodians, guarantors to safeguard happiness of the people. But this
Retired Priest loves to take happiness away from the people around.

I, so many times made it a point, to not to make announcements about 
people's Religions but he never listens, doesn't care. He likes to do things 
in his own way.

He loves to poison other people's mind too, so now he has his entire team 
with him, to carry on his mission, using his spy gadgets to intrude other 
people's private and personal lives.

I have written so many Blogs on this topic, to not to interfere with peoples 
personal matters. Respect others privacy. Don't talk about Religion. 
It is too personal. But the Priest doesn't want to listen.

I told you people, in my previous Blog that Kids are safe. I guarantee. 
Dear Retirees please ask the Priest to stop his activities right away.

Discontinue all the investigations about my Temple Friends. Leave them 
alone. This is my humble request to everyone of you. I hate to discuss about 
peoples Religions. Religion is too personal. 

Every Religion goes to God. People have their own way to talk to connect.
Who are we to interfere between people and God. It has to be personal and 
private. Not anyone else's business.

If you people don't believe, have no trust in me, it means, my Blogs lost the 
touch. Not going through your hearts. In that case please stop coming to 
the Reading Sessions of my Blogs. It is just waste of your time.

One more thing, I like to talk about, please don't bring into discussion 
about what I do for my son and for my family. You know that I love to do 
things on my own and also love to make contributions for my family. 

It always brings happiness to me so don't you people worry about that. 
This is my own way to get happiness. This is my Lifeline. Let me enjoy 
my life in my own way. Thanks.

It is Tuesday, I have my Doctor's appointment for my check up. Every six 
months, I am here in his office to wait to get my report card. After my eye 
examination, he gave me clear signal for another year.

He was talking to me about what I do, I mean about how I use to spend my 
time. I told him I go to play Darts for three days a week, to play Carpet 
Bowling two days a week. I don't go to my Senior Club on Tuesdays and 
Thursdays so I go for my walk to Tim Horton, to enjoy my time alone slot.

I write three Blogs, every week. Two on Fridays and one on Wednesdays. 
Love to spend time in my kitchen to do some cooking. I love to be with my 
computer to watch my favorite shows, play Scrabble and Card games. 
In the evening watch some TV to spend time to be with my family.

I told him, I believe that if you love your family, you have to keep yourself 
busy. It keeps you to stay away from thinking negative. You can not spread 
happiness around until you think positive. 

When you start thinking positive, your mind starts pushing your body into 
positive direction. Nothing can go wrong. My doctor's answer was, "No 
wonder your eyes got a clear report until next year, just keep yourself 
busy and enjoy your life. See you next year in 2020".



Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs. Priest is here too but the customers are very upset with him. They are saying to him, how come he does not listen to Smile. He is supposed to be supposed to be custodians, guarantors to safeguard happiness of the people. The priest said that he does and your comments are for the retired priest. Customers dont agree with him though. They are saying that some of the comments could be applicable to him because Smile has said "But the Priest doesn't want to listen" and she didnt say "retired priest doesn't want to listen". The priest tried to clarify that all these comments are for the retired priest but some customers wanted me to ban him from the Smile Cafe until you allow it. The councillor however came to his support and said that the priest is probably right but just to be on the safe side, we should wait for your next week's blog before we ban him from the cafe. The priest has requested that you help him as he has not done anything wrong. Some customers are laughing and saying that he is asking for your help because he does not know where he will go to make his notes for his sermons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I dont know what to do. I wait for your blog all week but you write for everyone else but dont write for me. Also, I wait for my kids to make calls but they dont call me. They only call me 2 times a day. They want me to go to home but I dont want that. Life is so bad. Its even worse when you get old. Nothing to do.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no read every day but read on weekend for hole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked Worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say you talk like that again? I say yes because you trick me all time. She say I come to congratulate you and ask if you want to celebrate? I say what you mean? She say you Madam get A + in exam but you idea good that it no big deal and no need celebrate. I say no I didnt realize. We should celebrate. Thank you to remind me. Job worker 2 say but we should do big party like get big cake for all office and lot snack to and also champagne. I say yes but it will be expense. She say oh yes. Let forget it because money more important than Madam. I say NEVER. I will get loan on my credit but get big party. The job worker 2 say ok I will let everyone know that you will get food for all. I say ok and then call bank for loan because it lot people here and job worker 2 always take food home too. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees were very pleased that you had a successful eye examination and you got a clean bill of health from the ophthalmologist. The retired ophthalmologist who led the reading of the blog said that it is the first time that anyone has described the visit to an ophthalmologist so colourfully and in such a fun way.

    The retirees also took note of your request that we dont talk about the things that you do for your son and your family. There are a million things, if not more that you do, so it is indeed credit to your magnanimous nature for this request. The retirees also noted that you didnt mention to not talk about things that your son does, as we all know that it is all one way traffic. You decide which way.

    The retired priest has been asked to remove the spying equipment from the temple. We made the request based on your strong comments for the temple community. The retired priest agreed as well he said that there is no way your words are losing their impacts. He clarified that you have not seen the evidence ie kids crying, women and men wailing, some people getting stabbed so bad that blood is streaming from their back and of course coffins. He said that he trusts your judgement though and will read more about the Sikh religion. The retired judge agreed with the approach. The retired human right activists also agreed that we should stop the investigation but dont let go of it completely but try to learn more about the Sikh community

    Thank you
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. As usual it was a house full. The Dean smiled when he heard that you had a good eye exam. The Dean rarely smiles so it was a big deal. He was heard saying to Prof George that it is a relief. Smile Army noted that your son didnt take you to the doctor. They raised slogans against him. One professor said that forget about taking you there, he is so lazy that he is watching TV but you are trying to tell him that instead of being lethargic, its better to go for a walk in fresh air. Another prof reminded him that you asked not to talk about our son but he responded that you didnt say that. He clarified that what you said was that we dont talk about things that you do for him.

    Some more students are now planning to not go home during holidays but make an excuse. We are doing that because the parents give us a really hard time.Of course we are not going to share this with our parents as they may threaten us to cancel our phone plans

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a different topic every time. This is great

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you continue to be surprised? Smile always right something fresh every day

      newbie (not any more)

      Delete
  10. We read your blog regularly. I like the comments from readers specially because my wretched daughter in law can read comments and learn from how Hannah is taking care of his in-laws

    Mother in law (of Happy Reader)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want my mother in law to read your blogs so she can learn from it. You are the best mother in law in the world and I hope something will rub on the worst one also

      Happy Reader

      Delete
  11. Father say father want go doctor apointment to but Kris no take. Father say you rong because talking about religion is good. Father say father also hear that their are people who hit kids and cry lot after that. Father say father plan find out them and report police so temple get ban. Father say this like father project. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father start project to find peeple who folow diferent religion. Hannah say you rite that all peeple should do what they want and no religion make kid sacrifize. Hannah say you no wory Hannah will try distract father. Hannah say Hannah kirs hapy that you eye good and no need surgery. Father yell me and say me that me no take father eye doctor but me take father eye doctor 2 month ago and apointment after 4 month now. Father want me find peeeple who beet kid. Me like that because it keep father busy. Hannah say no do because you say no do. Me say you no say no do for all kid. Hannah say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk