Ring Out the Old, time to Ring in the New


Image result for New Year pictures













December 24th, tomorrow my Christian Friends will be celebrating 
Christmas. Others must be waiting for the New Year festivities. It is 
sunny beautiful cold morning with 11 C below zero.

I am off for couple of days, go on Friday for my full time work, to play 
Darts and to do Bowling too. Holiday season already started. Time to enjoy, 
to have get together with family and friends

Time to bid farewell to the year 2019. We have to assess the 
accomplishments, we made during the entire year. I don't think, we only 
have to count big things, while making our counts. We have to go through 
all the plus points and just ignore the minus ones. 

I went to Chicago, to see my youngest sister. She is in Retirement Home, 
was feeling low. I spent couple of days to make her happy. I went to 
England, to see, three of my daughters and their kids. I was able to keep
connection alive with my grand kids.

They are busy with their work, some in Uni while others are at school.
I had great time with them. I am happy, this year was good to me. I was 
able to do things on my own.

Doing my laundry, going for my walks, for my work, to play Darts and 
Bowling. I was busy, giving snacks to my grand kids and with making 
dishes, to put on the dinner table for my family. This year was good to me. 
I have no complaints.

I am happy and thankful to God Almighty for keeping me mobile, giving 
me strength to get busy to enjoy my own time. I am happy, want to Bid 
Farewell to the year 2019, with great sentiments and also want to say 
thanks from the bottom of my heart.

It is December, the 26th. Last night, I was at Aurora, one hour away from 
my place, Pickering, to be with my elder brother's family. We had dinner 
together and enjoyed our time. Today is Boxing Day.

My son is going to lakes. He usually goes there on weekends and on 
holidays. I am going with him. We have to avail every opportunity to get 
out, to make our day. It is 11.45, I am at the Petticoat Creek.

Water looks great, giving all colors from Olive Green to Grey, to Muddy 
ultimately Sparkling Silver. It is partly cloudy. Sun is not here, I think, 
still in bed. It is 12.15, I am at Pickering Mall.

It is buzzing atmosphere. I stayed for a while, to enjoy the festive 
atmosphere. My son going to Gym, I am at MC Donald, enjoying my coffee 
with carrot muffin, my time alone slot and busy writing my Blog.

My son will pick me up after a while, on way back from the Gym.
I will go home, make pancakes for my grand kids, to make their day 
brighter. My son is here, I have to go. Happy New Year to all my Dear 
Readers.


Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. One supporter of the out of town councillor informed me that she is planning to file a lawsuit against Smile Corner because I opened my shop on Christmas day. I explained to her that I opened it because Smile posted the recipe and lots of my customers came to my house after the Christmas mass and asked me to open it but she said that explain that to the court. The priest was here and also agreed with the person suing me. The priest said that it is sacrilegious to do worldly business on Lord’s day. Some customers are saying that the priest didnt like me opening the store because there were more people on Christmas in my store to read the recipe than in his mass. I am nervous as I also got bankrupt last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day.It is my lifeline but you dont write for me.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. Good blog. Italian faan

      Delete
    4. I like blog China

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say him how you. He say busy but how can I help? I say I want ask if I can go pray after I finish my work? He say you want go Christmas mass? I say no I want go pray for my Madam because her son bother her lot. Mr. Supervisr smile and say now what he do? I say it very cold in Canada but he take her to feeze lake and then leave her in Macdonal alone. Mr Supervisor say ok go but leave me alone because I very busy and need finish report. I say ok and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I with my Mother in law is half as active as you. She never goes out. Always stays home and does not give me any space What the hell

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its good that you dont write for my misbehaving and rude daughter in law. Even if you would have written anything she would not have understood much because she is not very smart

      Mother in law of the Happy Reader


      Mother in law of the Happy Reader

      Delete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog with utmost focus and concentration as it involved a very complicated messages. The retirees were simply blown away that you have chosen not to take more than 2 days off. We thought that you will be in bed for more than a week and not just 2 days as you went on an arduous and long drive to Chicago.

    The retired chef was surprised that you wrote a recipe for us on Christmas day. It made our Christmas. The restaurant is typically closed on Christmas however when the restaurant manager got the news that you have written the recipe, he came out himself to open the restaurant. The news spread like wildfire and there were more than 100 people who showed up for the reading. Though the entire staff was given days off months ago, still about 30% people showed up. The hospital administrator also came and so did a no. of hospital staff/

    A no. of retirees are having challenges with their in law kids. We are hoping that you can provide some guidance to us.

    Thank you
    Recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We typically have the reading at the Smile Garden but the Dean asked the reading to be moved to SRC as it was wet. Due to the holidays we had a much smaller crowd and only 200+ people showed up. Prof Geoge is usually the first one who shows up to the recipe blog reading and Dean is typically here first on Saturdays.

    The students who have gone home are complaining about the bullying attitude of their parents. They said that the parents want us to talk all the time but there is nothing to talk about. We rather talk to our friends but they dont understand. Also, they ask us a million questions when we go out with our friends. They think that we are doing something wrong but we are not getting in any trouble but just talking and playing. What the hell!. Can you please help

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is cool. A new topic every day.

    cool, Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy these blogs. Smile is a factory of ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say you forget yell father long time. Father say father joke please no mind. Father say father yell Niklas because he spend lot money like he want buy 20 Euro shirt but father say buy shirt 5 Euro.. Father say he no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say all anger Niklas all time and no give Niklas niklas space. Hannah say only you care Niklas. Hannah say you please care you and no go lake in winter because it very cool. Hannah say Hannah very wory you because you kris care all and niklas care you. Niklas say Niklas no good shirt and he want bye shirt from sale but grandpapa say bye from use store. Niklas no want bye use shirt. Niklas will lie because that good idea. Me cut Niklas fone because he play video late. Me tel him he alow play video but not all time. Me no Niklas lie but me no proof. Me plan yel him lot but you say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing letter author. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. What is this! This is beyond weird. There is nothing, absolutely noting, that I can say or do to help these young kids. The sad thing is that they will be the future. We were teenagers too, and I thought a little crazy, but this is off the chart! I know, I know

      Great work mrizvi. Thank you so much for a fantastic comment. Way to go. Beyond brilliant

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllmmmmmmmmmm down! Just Reeeeeeeeeeeelax. Get some fresh air. Keep going at this pace, and you will pop an artery. Take it easy. Good thing that you remember Smile's message of kindness

      Thanks mrizvi. Nice of you to let us know that this is a good post. Hope school is going well

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk