My Family Week in Grimsby


Image result for cleethorpes pictures













It is Saturday 13th July cloudy morning 16 C, yesterday my daughter 
invited couple of families to celebrate her husband's birthday. She managed 
to cook meat curry, fried rice and chicken broast. She got Pizza, fries and 
cake, from outside. 

I gave him shirt from Marks Spencer. It costed twenty five pounds. Others 

gave him flowers, muffler, perfume and tie. We had pictures, everyone 
had great time.

When we have parties, company comes first, menu comes after. We have 
to make sure that atmosphere has to be enjoyable for everyone. People at 
home, also not too tired to give company to guests. 

It is 9.15, I am in the kitchen, making my breakfast, will go to the back 

garden to walk around, to enjoy the Pink and Red Roses, the beautiful 
Daisies and Hydrangea. Black Squirrel is here to give me company.

Two pigeons sitting on the neighbor's roof top, talking to each other. I think 

talking about me. They started knowing me by now. I miss my friend, the 
White Butterfly. It was cloudy, now started drizzling.

Tomorrow my Youngest daughter will be coming from Reading. She will 

stay for couple of days. For me it will be great, having two of my daughters,
to spend my time with them and to enjoy.

Monday 15th July 15 C sunny beautiful morning. My youngest daughter 

not coming today. Her son had some fever. She will come on Tuesday. 

Today I washed my clothes. My daughter wanted to do it in machine. For 

couple of clothes, not worth to waste so much energy. She was busy in the 
kitchen. I washed my clothes in a bucket. 

It is better to handle our own things and not to bother our Kids. 

They are already busy with their own family matters. 

Dear Retirees, you people asked me about how to handle Teenagers. 

I believe that we never have to take advantage of others. It builds up 
trust and works to maintain relationships. 

Kris Dear, please explain to Father, it is rude to demand gifts from anyone 

specially from your grand kids. Nothing works one sided. Same is with 
throwing parties. There is always give and take in every relationship.

I wonder why Father is having parties at home every day. He has to 

understand that it is too much for the family. They are already taking 
care of Him. That is more than enough. 

Dear Reader who is doing 2 Jobs, we give gifts to people only on special 

occasions. Please focus on your work and try to avoid making personal 
comments. People don't like that.

July 16, 14 C cloudy morning. I am walking in the back garden 
to smell Pink Roses. Red Fuchsia and White Daisies looking 
beautiful. White Butterfly is also here. I think came to see me. 
It is nice of her.

It is 5 pm my youngest daughter is here from Reading. It was more 
than five hours drive. Tonight I will be having dinner with two of my 
daughters. Her sister made couple of her favorite dishes.

Every day I get ready at 8.30 in the morning to go with my daughter, 
to drop kids to school and work. Same in the afternoon to pick them up. 
In between groceries and cooking time in the kitchen. 

I am happy spending all my time with my daughters. Time flies. We have 

to gather memorable moments. It gives glitter to our memory box.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. The priest is also here today. He is making notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog every day but you dont write for me. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good.

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. I read blog Russia. I read family.

      Delete
    4. This blog very knowledge. I read Spanish.

      Delete
    5. I read blog Polish.

      Delete
  5. I think my mother in law is losing it because she say one thing and then change her mind and go back on her words.

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I ok but I no want talk you because you bad. She say you so nice why you say so bad thing? I say I only do what my Madam say. She say but remember I say you that you Madam say that long time ago and she change mind all time. I say what you mean. She say like she say give gift, then she say no give gift. I say yes sometime she say because I mess up. She say no it no you fault. You no need blame you all time. Also, if she change mind about gift, may be she change mind about me being bad. I say yes, you right, it possible. She smile and say good, I will tell you more idea tomorrow. I say ok. Job worker 2 then go. I do 2 bad job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The blog covered so much ground that we had to read, and re-read it many times. It covered complex issues such as self independence, relationships with grand kids, interactions with children as well as travelogue. The retirees decided to form a committee to further investigate this as we could not comprehend it completely during the 45 or so minutes that we spend in reviewing it

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy brought everyone yogurt smoothies as it is too hot here. There was a house full and as usual the Dean was here listening quietly, with eyes closed, hands folded and head bowed to your blog. After the reading he smiled and said that Smile has covered some very important topics today, I hope we can all benefit from it. He then directed the professor of sociology to look into this in more details and determine if the contents are too complicated for Master's students.

    The Smile Army heard that and started raising slogans for you. Prof George wanted to ask them to stop but the Dean intervened and said that let them go, after all this is between them and Smile.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing author. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot all time. Father say father angle but father mind. Father say what father do. Father say father only want invite some people like you do. Father say father wake Niklas morning because wake morning very good and it good sea see because fresh air. Father say if father no wake Niklas then Niklas slip very late like 10. Father say father help Kris to because father give idea him that no bye food because it expense and let Hannah couk like you doter. Father say father help Hannah lost waite becasuse father ring bell and Hannah exersize. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire and need iborprofaine because Hannah brain kris hurt. Hannah say it kris hot Deutschland and kris hot kitchin. Hannah say you help all but niklas care you. Hannah say you please kris care you. Me explain father that cacil party but father say he only want invite less people. Me yell Niklas because he complain that that father wake him. Me say him that if father no wake him then he slip late because he play lot video. Niklas say all kid do. Me say no do. He say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fresh new blog today! How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of new ideas. It is a mystery how she does it. Just like it is a mystery how there are flowers in spring every year

      newbie

      Delete
  12. Please Please. Stop this craziness. It is not good. I know it is fun but it is not the right thing. My blood boils when I see this. I know I know ..

    Thanks mrizvi. I am not sure what would happen if you dont tell us that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just calm down Plunker. Just Calm down. It is not good for your health. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Way to go mrizvi. Simply brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk