Handle With Care




Laughter is a good medicine.

Laugh and the world laughs with you.

Humor is a serious thing.

I like to think of it as one of our greatest natural resources, which must be preserved at all costs.

Literally count to ten to give yourself time to think about what you'r going to say.

No put downs.

Compliments spoken here.

Remind these words to refresh your memory.

Some say, a word is dead, when it is said.

I say, it just begins to live that day.

Words have the power to change a life in positive ways.

They can chart a destiny.

But they can also have the power to destroy a life.


So please handle with care.

Be very careful before use.





Comments

  1. "Raise your words not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers not thunder". Rumi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk